Reviews for Easier
holly1492 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I just reread this story and was thinking that it coild possibly stand as is with three chapters. But boy, would it be great to have more! I hope you'll come back to this one someday...
holly1492 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
So sweet. More, please!
Canon Archives chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
So good! So so good omg! Ahh yay! Love it love it love it! ;D
Toaofwriting chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is a really good story. I like how she's getting closer and closer to forgiving him, but won't yet, which is a little funny, because to be perfectly honest, I think she forgave him from the first night, but won't admit it even to herself.
hprbdfan chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
You should c
Caitlyn Rose chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is really lovely - just so delicately written, great characterisation. I like how you have gone for small moments from this period in particular, rather than a broader "deathly hallows missing moments" fic, because there seem to be a million mediocre versions of that. Are you planning to write more? If so, I would love to read it.
chavi chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
oh god...this one was so touching..
Now i am nt only fan of your stories but you..
You are a fantastic story teller..the way you describe feelings is just amazing..
How you explains the emotions the leads are feelings along with the atmosphere n the tension...i am speechless...
Keepup the good work..is all i can say :)
RaucousLaughter chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I love this! Great writing, very true to the characters. Please write more!
chamiepop chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I always nearly forget that Hermione hasn't forgiven Ron every time I finish reading each chapter. This one's sweet and light. Oh happy birthday wordsmithsonian. One of my faves here in ffnet. :)
LillyMay77 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Fantastic chapte and story! I just love your writing! Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
napchic chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
you have NO idea how much I wish I had time this morning for a proper line-by-line review.

"she was BUSY"

omg, greatest internal dialog of Hermione ever.

and Ron caressing Latin.

holy balls, you know your readers well.

SWOON, zomfg, SWOON motherfunkers.

I'm an arsehole for not caressing every line of this fic.

YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER. YOUR PHRASING WON'T STOP BEING INVENTIVE AND AMAZING. WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THESE ENGLISH WORDS YOU USE?

I feel beatific, transcendental bliss and the love that only a junky can feel for their dealer.

*snogs you*

*is spent*
susieQ41 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Thrilled to see an update on this! LOVED this chapter. You really captured the back and forth of Hermione wanting so bad to forgive Ron, yet wanting to hang on to that anger that has become almost a "comfort" to her (felt that way before! Lol). Can't wait for more! :)
Yamal chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Good chapter, both angsty and romantic, like the story says. Great last sentences too. Nice work, thanks!
GingerPygmy99 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
oh. my. god O.o

that hug :'( made me shout with joy :D gosh oh my gosh amazing pure amazing. i adore ur work

:D
AnHonoraryWeasley chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I am totally bewitched by this story! I think one of the hardest things to write about is the relationship between Ron and Hermione after he comes back and before Malfoy Manor and most authors tend to make both Ron and Hermione so out of character. But I absolutely love this story! Your characterizations are spot on and you've really captured the mood that JK Rowling created in the tent scenes. Please update soon!