Reviews for Haunted
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Poor Sam, scared of Bunnicula.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was an amazing story just like all of your others
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, I want to snuggle up with this story. Wrap it in a nice fleece throw and feed it chocolate, perhaps. I love it! Great, great job with the little Winchesters and just the Caleb fix I needed. I do want to beat up his awful friends, though. Just goes to show - if you want somebody to stand by your side, pick a Winchester. :) Thanks for the awesome job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hello stranger! I know I know I've been missing and I'm soooo sorry! Real life you know! Sometimes those kids dont leave time for ff...rude i know! LOL

Anyway... so glad the first peace of fanfic i read in months is a weechester caleb tale... season 6 just isnt giving me the brotherly love im needing and then BAM... little brotherhood tale and I'm cured and looking for more! Wonderful story... i even got a little jumpy with the window (dumb shtriga) but the emotions caleb was on from trying to be mean to dean as a defense to rolling straight into a chick flick...love it! Great job and i promise not to be gone so long!

take care m
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved this story. I absolutely love Dean and Caleb's relationship. They're always there for each other and both of them really need that. Great job!
Ficke chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ridley, I meant to comment on this story sooner. I loved it. In fact, right now I love your wee-chester Brotherhood stories more than ever and I read them as balm to the battered soul that Season 6 of Supernatural has made me. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show but I'm soooo missing our 'Sammy' right now that I find myself coming here and reading your wonderful stories just to get that feeling back. So I hope you've got some more Dean, Sam, Caleb and the whole Brotherhood gang up your sleeve, cause sweetie, I need me some Winchester love!
Celodie chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Love it, love it, love it!

I so missed Caleb, the boys, Pastor Jim and the whole brotherhood atmosphere... That was very nice to read about them again!

I don't remember if I already told you, but I really want to thank you for this Verse. It's awesome, I read all of yours and Tidia's stories, some more than once... I hope you will keep it going for a long long time!

Take care,

CĂ©lodie
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I was thrilled to see a new story posted. I start missing your characters after a while, and this was a great way to jump back into the verse. Your stories always hold such detail that bring the characters to life. I can't wait to see what you will post next!

Until next time, take care and Happy Writing!
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Two things I love to see: your name on a new story and the word wee-chester. Can't get enough of the little ones. I love how Dean always tries to get to Caleb. So fierce and innocent at this point. I love how he has Caleb wrapped around his finger.

How sweet was the playing card and photo and Dean asking if he can keep both for the night,

Love this and everything you write.

Anne
Lilly B chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great job on the story! i really enjoyed reading it! it was so heartbreaking what happened to caleb...kids can be cruel to each other, but i'm glad dean and pastor jim were there for him! again, great job!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story. I'd been checking everyday for you to post since before halloween , then you post on the weekend i have no internet access lol! Ah well good things come to those who wait. Love all the boys here - once again its the warmth and love that makes these stories for me, and while i am enjoying this season ok - its that part that i really miss. Till the writers finally restore it i look to you and Tidia to provide :)

Best wishes

Rhesa
Gandalf3213 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I knew it! We just watched Carrie for the first time on Halloween (the book made more sense, but it's a creepy movie, ain't it?) and as soon as Caleb came in covered in fake blood we were like...uh, we know Caleb (and it feels like we do. This character is so deep, so well thought-out...it's amazing, and we will never stop complimenting you on the thoroughness of your world) and we wouldn't participate in Halloween like that.

Unless he was impressing a girl. Well played, Caleb.

Bravo on another amazing story. You are our biggest source of inspiration. Like a good quote or a pint of ice cream, every one of your stories makes us want to write more and mature as authors.

peace,

us
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awww that was awesome...i like the young dean stories so much!
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Another hit! Yay! There are never going to be enough Brotherhood stories, lol. Your universe can only get better with each story :)
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ahh, poor Caleb!

This was a very sweet one-shot. I loved all the Caleb and Dean interaction, which was, as usual, adorable. I especially liked the gift exchange, which was a very bittersweet moment.

Thanks for the brilliant read, once again!

- Coolest Badguy EVER