Reviews for Two Years
getreal123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OMG. READ THIS STORY MORE THAN ONCE. IT IS AMAZING. I LOVE ALL OF UR STORIES, BUT THIS ONE IS HEART WARMING.
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
XD I'm smiling like a mad man. That was sooooo cute.
la petite soleil chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this seriously made me go 'AWWW!'

it's so sweet :)
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A very sweet story. Lovely job.
Love Is Only a Word chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this great story. Well anyways it's a cute story and I loved it
Kyanie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
heartwarming :)
I ain't sellin chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
SUPER CUTE!
appletree98 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I loved it. It was very cute.
xXKiki-chan-2-13Xx chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
- Aweeeeee this was so CUTE _ the end made me smile, just because I had a feeling that it was going to be something meaningful, not their first time lOl. It was so cute :x see that's twice now lOl ahh I love it _ Oh Gangster I think I'm gushing :x but I loved it lOl you did an awesome job even if there was hardly any detail.

Eep lOl this story's AwesomeSauce (; automatic favorite lOl
naash chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i lvoe how you didnt rush their relationship.

great story
Burst.ofSILENCE chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Beautifully written! I haven't read Naruto fics in a long time, so I'm glad this was the first I opened. :D

Keep writing!
Xanie chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
The first NejiTen I've read in ages (been sidetracked by Dramione, Merthur and Puckurt, lol), and it made me go "AWWWWW."

In all caps, definitely.

Quite glad i chose this one. :)
nakimina chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
AWESOME!
witefeathers chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! that is so cute (and so good for just a half-hour!). i kinda like this man-in-love neji persona. it's different, but definately good. for a minute, i did think it was making love because of the quote at the beginning. i then realized that this fanfiction was rated T, so it couldn't possibly. love it! happy day!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2010