Reviews for Master Chief's Quest
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Troooooooooooolllllllllololo loloololllol... Overall this is a piece of mega crap, yet a brilliant piece of mega crap in a convoluted way. Surprisingly the most intertaining thing I've read all day. I have to agree with with Anonymous on reading this again just for the chuckles.
Ghingahn chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Is this a troll fic? It really reads like one. The title and summary are good, and while the story is, to put it mildly, cringe-worthy, it does have some legible parts dotted throughout.
Reverbing Off The Walls chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
WTF! Is this like some one who didn't go to school but got taught retarted English!? I never seen something so bad. Was this ment to be taken seriously? Because you sure as hell knew English when writing the description of this story!

F*** stupid… that all I need to say.
Novi Zemog chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
*sigh* I just have to ask, are you a troll? If you're not a troll, I suggest a complete overhaul on your writing basics. You need to either learn or relearn spelling, grammar, punctuation and format. Whether you are unfamiliar with the English language or not is no excuse. If you have time to write in English, you have time to do it right.
wtf chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i have to ask, but are you trying to fuck with us or are you a mentaly retarded person?or you could just be a 6 year old.

it says in your bio that your in the UK but you have a worse grasp of the english launguage than most foreign people ive met
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Fantastic. Would read again.
animefanatic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You need to work on your English, amigos. That was so astonishingly bad that you caused my eyeballs to melt in their sockets after fifty words.

I know that fan fiction is all about expressing yourself, but... you need to work on your delivery if you plan on anyone understanding what you're trying to express.

It is rare when a story is bad enough to actually warrant the energy to give a flaming review these days...
arandomrviewer chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i could waste my time trying to write a complicated, insulting, and witty flame for this piece of crap, but your an idiot and wouldnt understand it anyhow. good-bye.
anonymoose chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Was this intended to be serious?