Reviews for These Things That Go Bump in the Night
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This is so far the best fanfiction I have read. It's amazing, but written so that you can have an awesome view of what's going on while still enjoying some hilarity and description at the same time. Love the way you write it, the Steve-Danno conversations (or rather Danno talking and Steve trying not to listen) are awesome. Please update soon!
JMCP chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I know it's been almost years but will this ever get finished? I sure hope so.
7thtreasure chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I know that this has a seriously incredibly low chance of ever getting updated, with there being more than two years since this was last updated, but I'm gonna follow this anyway and I think it still deserves a review because, honestly, this chapter was just as awesome as the first. Your writing is impeccable, especially the way you write Danny and Steve.

The way you lay things out deserves an award on its own and the humor, gawd, I have so much praise for it, I can't type it out on the risk of sounding like a creeper.

I've read a lot of awesome stories that got dropped by the authors, but I don't fault them that because I know it isn't easy finishing something when the inspiration dries up or life in genera gets in the way.

Still, I hope you read this to know that the idea was and still is awesome, your writing completely blowing me away. Hawaii Five-0 is still going strong anyway so we never know. You might decide to pick this up again.

I have nothing but love for this story and even if you have decided not to continue this, the idea and the way you wrote it out, with Danny's awesome pov, was just-mnyrghn...love, absolute love for this.
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was just... Duuude, I can't even...

First of all, the writing and the dialogue were just awesome and beautifully written. Second, zombie apocalypse amazing and tasteful humor Steve/Danny the HUMOR ermigerd, awesome writing and so much much more...

This-I can't believe I haven't read this before. Admittedly, only now did I start reading Steve/Danny fics here on since I usually lurk in . Still. This was just pure awesomesauce...with the idea and the way you write Steve and Danny and the rest of the characters, I can't hep but fangirl a bit more than usual.
Azhwi chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh Danno... shut up. Love him and all, but he really gets chatty when he's... well, when he's himself. And stressed.
Glad that Steve is around!
Lidil chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
You've got a really good story here.

I can clearly hear Danny and Steve's voices.

Would like to know the rest of the story.
lokobookworm95 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Dude! You have to continue this! It's hilarious! And don't forget to go for the braiiiiiiinnnnnnsssss...
Antivertigo chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Why oh why, gorrammit, did you stop? D: The irony is not lost upon me on how you've said that you wouldn't drop this yet here I am, a year after the last chapter, and there is absolutely no sign of continuation. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed what there is . . . I just wish there was more. .;
Yvarlcris chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Impressive!

Seriously I have enjoyed very much the history... Danny's thoughts are so like the character! I love them!

I wait anxiously for the continuation!
omnomnom chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
This story is the best! It really reminds me of the movie Zombieland and that was great too. I also love your writing style :)

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this fan fiction and also to upcoming romance (right?)!
micah.n10 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I... seriously need more of this. Soon-ish? Pleeease? Zombie crossovers are my not-so-secret guilty pleasure and zombies in Hawaii? Awesome! XD

Love your writing and this story.
slashlover4ever chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
i loved it is fucking sexxy keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapters
Lenayvonne chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Best story ever! I'm so glad I found this! Can't wait for more.
francis2 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Your Danno is exactly as in the show, and it's very endearing. Placing them into such an apocalyptic and ridiculous setting makes the whole thing more fun. Great, please continue!
KT chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
"The Walking Dead" and this, all in one night. I'm in zombie heaven! :) And the Steve/Danno interaction... freakin' priceless. I could not stop laughing, which is a bad thing right now, because the rest of my family's asleep. :D Hope to see more soon. :)