Reviews for The Hardest Part
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Two thumbs up! Great little story! Thanks for sharing!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very nicely written. I enjoyed the dose of action combined with Steve's worrying. Well done!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great fic
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Excellent fic! Especially loved the last line. Awesome work! :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Not a fan of drabbles, but then I go and read this and totally can see it in my head and am glad I read it.
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*Grins & Laughs* What is it with you and Danny always ending up in the hospital with a couple of bullet wounds? Just because the first time they met Steve ended up getting him grazed in the arm, and pretty much always ends up getting him shot at doesn't mean that Danny is constantly at risk of ending up in the ICU...*thinks*...oh wait...never mind.

I think Danny should up his life insurance policy and keep an ICU room reserved in the hospital...McGarrett is definitely the biggest health risk Danno's ever going to face; bullets, car chases and all. Which surpisingly always seems to lead back to one Navy SEAL in particular. Lol. ; )
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
A great story. Really takes on the inner workings of the team, and of Steve.
goblz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great fic! I love how concise and tight it was. Great whump, great worry, great friendship and team stuff going on.
Silwyna chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I LOVE how you have the character's voices down PERFECT! It's like watching scenes from an actual episode, I can SEE them in my mind while reading your stories!

Any chance you're going to write longer stories in this fandom? I'd love to read more! :)
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like this one-shot, but it bugs me that everyone keeps picking on Danny. There are other people in the show (**coughs** Steve) who could be hurt. Just saying.

Anyway, gotta go

Bye...
tmvg chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Amazing. Love it (: (I'm just gonna work under the assumption that Danny turned out alright, because I won't accept the alternative.) Very well done.
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
*dies* You're adding more, right? You're not leaving us there, right? because that would be cruel beyond measure.

Wonderful piece.

TS
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Another wonderful one-shot! Keep up the phenomenal work!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ooh, nice. :D Short and guilt ridden lol so ya, good job!
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great story! I know how hard it is to wait for news of a loved one. I love the show and Steve and Danny are the icing on top.