Reviews for The End of a Long Day
germanpsychiatrist chapter 1 . 8/8
Very cute hurt/comfort fic, I loved it. Adorable, Mr Spock is such a good boyfriend.
EnglishSupergirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww. I really loved this fic. A nice little read.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I listened while I read (Beacuse I know when I write with a piece accompanied I like people to listen while they read :) ), and not only did I find a new song to listen too, but I fell in love with a lovely story 3 ~Nayah
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
A nice way to end a day I would say!
Doni chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very sweet! Nicely done.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I could really get the feeling of how exhausted Jim really was. I'm glad Spock came back to him to help him sleep.
reflecting chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
-happy sigh- leaving a review here too, coming direcly from LJ :,D LOVED IT. warm and fuzzy feelings all around! :3 now, I think I shall go and re-read your Flavour of Laughter, coz I got a sudden urge for it D:
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. This is wonderful, and really gives a good look into the complex workings of Jim's head, really conveys how it feels to want something but think duty will prevent one from having it until - surprise, surprise... duty can't prevent one from having it. Also, it is really loving, really cute, really awesome of Spock to realize that Jim needed him most and be there for him.
moviesaremagic chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
this peice is as lovely as ever. i'm always psyched when i see you've posted a new story! And this one is just...so. cute.
redwood5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Darling brytewolf, I think this fic was exactly what I need at the end of my own long day. You, as usual, write Jim and Spock exquisitely. I personally liked the reference to Jim's glasses as it was nice nod to TOS. Although I'm not sure I can see 2009's Jim collecting Earth antiques like TOS Jim. My only complaint is that now I keep wondering about the before and after to this brief snapshot of Jim/Spock. Your stories always leave me wanting more.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I was listening to Frou Frou's 'If I Tell You' on a K/S vid made by the great Brittany Diamond as I read this. It made for quite a wonderful achy experience. Don't ever stop writing!
Lulu1701 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
D'awwwwwwww! This was so sweet! They are just so perfect for each other... *swoon*
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was absolutely gorgeous! I love the idea of Jim not being able to sleep without Spock there, and the way he made him forget the bad stuff was great. Your versions of Jim and Spock just work so awesomely together! (Plus they're adorable together. You always make them adorable, and that was especially true in here with Spock comforting Jim.) Another lovely piece! I'm so happy :) Thanks for writing!