Reviews for Warslayer
WillItWork chapter 42 . 12/14/2017
And I'm caught up!

This has been an amazing story, and a great fusion. The PTBs meddling works well, and the whole universe is moving just a bit more towards GW's.

I have a feeling Gaunt would do well in this world. either way, lots of love, and thanks for sharing!
Naosj chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
That is right, this is the Stargate series finale era.
I have a feeling this is where the story jumps the shark for better or worst.
udkudk chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Please Update
Hikari Nova chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
nice chapter and lol at the omake
Guest chapter 42 . 10/19/2017
this was a great deal of fun, I really very much enjoyed it and will definitely be looking forward to more.

The writing was exceptional for any fanfiction, with some laugh out loud moments and some very evocative passages.

Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2017
great chapter
ShiggyDiggered chapter 42 . 9/4/2017
Glad to see my favorite 40k crossover story updating again. Any chance though of seeing a Sarcosan Wave Generator in action? What with all the dead bodies from goa'uld attack, waste not want not, right?
Merodak-creator chapter 42 . 9/4/2017
Really like your story. And I love the Game of Throne reference at the end of the chapter.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/3/2017
I feel the need to point out that the Queen sent out the signal to awaken the others when she lost, and in this instance we see clearly she never had the chance to do so. So if you want the Wraith around you might want to have a mention in the next chapter how she decided to awaken them early without any real intelligence and nearly assured her own death by doing so for no reason at that time.

Mmhmm, something needs to change or be ignored for them to make a showing unless you have them awaken later.
Danyael Prince chapter 42 . 9/3/2017
Theirs was the fury... heh... :)

Now, where could i have heard something like that before?
emptysea chapter 42 . 9/3/2017
You have really shaken the SGA story line up, but that's the Imperium.
Cassandra is showing some real talent, guess she really paid attention to Buffy's lessons. I hope her personal feelings don't trip her up.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 42 . 9/3/2017
Are the scoobies ever going to stop making the same mistakes of the original imperium? They have the opportunity to build the empire properly, without having to react to the macchinations of the ruinous powers; to pre-emptively deny those early victories by denying them the small leverage. But wat they're doing now just abandons the ground that was lost in the imperium in favor of overly defensive strategies that have barely worked for twenty thousand years, simply because it's what they know to do.
Lamreal chapter 42 . 9/3/2017
I'm happy to see your still at it, this is an epic story, one that i love greatly. the long wait just gives me another reason to fall back a few chapters and re-read them to gain more grounding on the new chapter.

Great Chapter, hope to see more very soon, keep it up JD!
Dericof Diname chapter 42 . 9/2/2017
Well, I almost fell sorry for the Wraiths. Almost.
I wonder, if the iratus bugs ended up feeding on demons, or similar creatures, would they become the Stargate universe version of the Tyranids?
Also, I wonder how would the Imperium react to the other civilizations of the Pegasus galaxy? I imagine them approaching the Genii and ask them to join the Imperial Guard?
Why at the end of this chapter I suddenly have a vision of a Stag?
Guest chapter 42 . 9/2/2017