Reviews for Warslayer
Renee.Sarah chapter 38 . 6/8
I mean this in the nicest way possible but AUTISM IS NOT A DISEASE. those with autism don't need CURING, the same way a Jew doesn't need such. The only real difference in an Autistic person and one without is thought patterns. Now I realize you might have just put in a random search for something people consider an abnormality, and you may not actually think that way but I find it exceedingly insulting as a person that is autistic. I know where my thought patterns are different and I know I have difficulties talking with others. But no more so that others that AREN'T such. If you ever decide to edit this work please, for the love of God or what ever you consider holy, edit that to an Actual Disease. I'm new ish to this story so just reading through it now, and it's been an interesting read and so far my only issue that in this is one I find personally offense, which is this one I am putting down here. May you have good health
Jerex chapter 31 . 5/9
there is a btvs/Red Dwarf fanfic crossover with xander as ace rimmer

Smoke Me A Kipper by ParadigmShifter

it is short but funny as hell, check it out
H2O Under Earth chapter 31 . 4/23
Only if the letter on his head is an L...
WillItWork chapter 43 . 4/9
And… Dawnie's a Witch Hunter. Oooh boy it works. At this point, I rather sympathize with Carter — the divergences are too large, and she's stuck in an awful position of her own making.

Still, with Chaos on the board, everything changes.

Thanks for coming back, and thank you for sharing.
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 43 . 3/22
Was really glad to see this updated... Love the whole idea, even considering that the Furry Fucks of Fenris are getting positive attention. One little thing I noticed though... In this newest chapter you have the situation with the Rand Protectorate... A few chapters ago though, you introduced the tanker colonel, who said she was from an already Imperial Rand Protectorate.. I figure it's just an effect of it being a minor thing from a while ago, but thought you'd appreciate the heads up. Can't wait for more!
great story
PikaMew1288 chapter 19 . 3/22
If Xander had regrets about Halloween then it should be that he didn't dress as the God-Emperor himself.
great story, keep writing
Blackholelord chapter 43 . 3/20
Great to see a continuation of the story. Personally I have seen other stories. And SG Command viewing members of the New Imperium as religious fanatics is way off, they are more open in their views. For one, their personal interactions is not like the Imperium, where each action is severely control to prevent various taints. In many ways the SG Command and basically the leadership of Earth is tainted by what they have read up on the Imperium of Man from the Warhammer 40k game series, and thus painting the New Imperium in the same light as the original Imperium. Personally in terms of how society of religious fanatics equal to the original Imperium, I will say its the Ori.

I am also guessing that the Ori is the main threat that the New Imperium will have to face and overcome in the future.

However, there is one question, this has been bothering since forever. Will you have Daniel punished for his actions? He is primary responsible for the arrival of the Ori in the Milky Way galaxy, and the following death and destruction. Because he could not keep his big mouth shut, and thus alerting the Ori of their ancient enemies, the Ancients and a whole new galaxy of humans to convert.
Blackholelord chapter 39 . 3/20
So the First Evil is an Ori. I could see the Ancients influencing the belief that the Ori is the First Evil. Hell the Ori is connected to fire, and thus influence of fire being connected to the evil, which in turn evolved into the devil and hell.
Katsuhito chapter 43 . 3/19
Yea! The struggle against chaos rises. Not to mention the Wraith-xenos. Now all we need are some uber demons (Ori?) to round out the threats. I'm glad to see you're back at the keys for this story again. Hopefully your muse stays motivated. Feed it cookies?
Albino87 chapter 43 . 3/19
It is alive

Nice to see this story is alive. Will be fun to see how it will go.

Keep the chapters coming
Blood for the blood God,
Chapters for the readers,
And Reviews for the Author :p
Centh97 chapter 43 . 3/18
I wonder how the SGC will react to the technicly been the bad guys or the other side of the Tau.
Lamreal chapter 1 . 3/18
i so love this story! please update again soon... the long do give me a reason to re-read past chapters though...
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »