Reviews for Warslayer
fireball900 chapter 44 . 9/16
Hell yes!
Ave Imperator Titanicus!
fireball900 chapter 42 . 9/16
I want to see the SGC/IOA response to a Baneblade deployment.
fireball900 chapter 40 . 9/16
Heh. Love how Akhor was smart enough to know just how scared of a Primarch he should be. And that Ba'al was canny enough to listen.
fireball900 chapter 38 . 9/16
Dam it, now I want to play XCOM.
Luckily I still have Long War installed!
fireball900 chapter 37 . 9/16
Well I suppose if any primarch had to be clones, Sanguinius is the best choice.
But damn is that not a good surprise to be lumped on you.
readerjunkie chapter 44 . 9/16
excellent new chapter in the story...can't wait to see the next
Illuviar chapter 44 . 9/16
An update! It's always a pleasure to see an new chapter added to this story!
great chapter, enjoyed it
Axccel chapter 44 . 9/15
They'd better be careful. If they give the impression that homosexuality is preferable to heterosexuality, the Imperium will die out. We all know they're easily fanatical enough to do that. "The ruler in His name whom He decreed speaks for him is gay, therefore we must be gay, too, or else we're heretics!" I can EASILY see that happening. Though, it would be hilarious and perhaps the single most insane extinction event ever. Maybe in an omake? Poor Emperor needs to watch what He says.
Axccel chapter 41 . 9/15
The Old Imperium's top government would agree with Buffy's pragmatic decision. It is best for humanity and the origin of the "abuman" species could very easily be covered up.

I imagine abumans would be treated more or less like normal humans in the New Imperium simply because they haven't yet had the horrors of rampant mutants and Chaos yet. In the Old Imperium...well, imagine you live in Fallout 3 and you're told to accept Centaurs as fellow humans. Yeeeeeahhh, you'd get "right on that".
James W chapter 44 . 9/15
Always glad to see a new chapter of this. It's never long enough of course ;) But it's a fun story to read.
Snowdove30 chapter 44 . 9/15
Glad you found some inspiration for this story. Looking forward to finding out what Ba’al is up to. When the SGC gets a look at the Titan’s, the shock and fear will be awesome.
Axccel chapter 40 . 9/15
Uh, Nova Cannons do not (usually) fire solid slugs. They fire suns thousands of kilometers (or tens of thousands, it is unclear how far apart ships operate) across or they fire implosion rounds which create blackholes which suck multiple enemy fleets in and then explode to kill even more ships.
Axccel chapter 39 . 9/15
Not willing to work with the Imperium from a "moral standpoint"? What? Even the Old Imperium only does bad things when strictly necessary and all other options have been exhausted. Not doing something bad that is necessary does not mean it stops being necessary, it just means the threat fucks you in the ass with no lube and you get to pat yourself on the back for keeping to your "morals" while countless people suffer horribly for it.

Besides that, the New Imperium doesn't even do anything bad. So there is no "moral standpoint" to stand for against them in the first place. Plus, the dumbass agrees that allying with the Tau, who MIND CONTROL for conquest is a good idea? They aren't allies, they're enslavers. Have they not read the Tau Codex?
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »