Reviews for Warslayer
mr1980rivera chapter 44 . 2/11
God I hope u haven't giving up the story. They said they u died. I hope they're wrong.
gremlin914 chapter 44 . 1/10
Thank you for this wonderful story. Keep your spirits up and take your time. We look forward to more at your convenience.
deckman1234 chapter 44 . 11/14/2020
Found an old kindle of mine and this story up to 2014 was on it. I was happy to see you had updated this till 2018. Was very entertaining and I hope to see more. Cheers:)
Alan chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Its been so long I'm going to re-read this
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
hhs
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
gooooooo
DarthTenebrus chapter 44 . 6/30/2020
And it's unfinished. Big surprise there. When's the next update? And is there any way the Titans will fit through the Stargate, or will they have to arrive by ship?

Buffy's mother has no idea the lengths her daughters have had to go to, to ensure freedom in the Imperium, does she? I must admit, maybe it's better she doesn't know, or she may become rathee frigid towards Buffy and Dawn. This is truly a sad state of affairs in the Summers household, for Inquisitor, Imperator, and Mater Imperatoris.
DarthTenebrus chapter 43 . 6/30/2020
Colonel Carter hates the Summers siblings now? How things have changed. They've let their power go completely to their heads. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ori abandon the Avalon Galaxy to the Ruinous Powers when they sense their presence...or if Dawn decides to order Exterminatus on Tegalus.
DarthTenebrus chapter 42 . 6/30/2020
I don't like the way Cassandra's anger towards the SGC has poisoned her heart against them - she actually said they were expendable, and I'm further shocked that Cordelia didn't say anything to her about that, not even one word of condemnation. She didn't even get mad about it, it's like they don't consider the SGC people human anymore. I had actually expected Cordelia to berate her harshly for even thinking such a think about fellow human beings.

These aren't the same people they used to be.
DarthTenebrus chapter 41 . 6/30/2020
Who knew that the Imperium wouldn't have simply insisted on the extinction of the Goa'uld? And now they're pushing out of the Avalon Galaxy, they're gonna cross horns with the Wraith, while they'll still have the Ori to contend with in short order.

That's a lot to put on the Empress's plate. Hope she has a biiiig stomach.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »