Reviews for City Of The Night
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Batman, and mummies, and monsters...oh my! lol Great Story.
Lonelygirl97 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Please update this story I know it's been awhile but I have just started reading this and I really like it
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Interesting story. I like what I've read so far. Please update soon, as I'd really like to know what happens next.
Jess chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Love it!
Jess chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love this!
RAGA chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
This looks fun, sounds awesome, and feels like it's going to be a good fic to read.

Looking foward to your next chapter. :D
WolvenWindNinja chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
This is a really interresting story! You've kept the characters in, well, character I can't wait to see what happens :3 Please update soon
littlemisslol chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
OH SNAP. They left Lex! THOSE BUTTMUNCHES XD, no really, good story, can't wait for more!
Drk Phoenyx chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Good story, but I'm a little confused.

I'm unsure of the time line. Capt. Chavez didn't know about the gargoyles until after Xanatos turned over a new leaf. Is this slightly AU or did Chavez really send the train just for Elisa?

It's really hard to trace back the categories with crossovers. Is this based off of the comics, The Batman (cartoon), Batman the animated series, Brave and the Bold, or something older? If you're using the comics it would be helpful to know which Robin and Batgirl you're using. I'm guessing Tim and Barbra, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Definitely continue! Its a great start!
Robo Reader 21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Interesting idea. I almost wish they were chatting with Demona as the sun sets. They would be dead in a heartbeat.