Reviews for 2 Unpredictable
Sparkelz54 chapter 156 . 11/16
There's no more ;o;

impr0mptu chapter 5 . 10/20
Absolutely loving this so far! I can't for the life of me figure out why I didn't start reading this sooner :)
Hello ! I've been reading your fic for a while now and I'm absolutely delighted by it ! I love it ! It makes me laugh, makes me go "aww", its well written and overall the best Hellsing fanfic I've read so far ! And I say "so far" because I haven't read the others you wrote in the same universe ! Keep writing, I love your way with words !
odango88 chapter 148 . 7/2
I love that you know the real story of Tesla and Edison. So few people know how much of a dirt bag Edison really was.
odango88 chapter 63 . 6/21
I love this ending scene! It's so sweet!
odango88 chapter 21 . 6/17
I would have loved for a scene like this to be included in the anime somewhere. You know with how naughty Alucard is, and how feisty Integra is, that he's gotten a taste of his own medicine somewhere along the line!
Patate chapter 156 . 5/27
I loved every chapter ! I especially loved the way you describe the relationship between Abraham and Alucard.
Now, I am going to read your other stories ! (I also read Awaken, Cold and Lonely but i didn't leave a review even if i liked, sorry...)
ps: I am a french girl so I am sorry if my english is not good...
Ryuki chapter 30 . 3/8
I know this story is finished, I've read through it probably three times, but I thought you would like to know that I still love it and anytime I get bored reading from my bookshelf at home this colection always pulls me back to it.
You are eceptionally talented pulling the original Dracula and Hellsing together like this. I have read many different attempts and none come close to yours.

Thank you for posting these!
Overjoyed with the update! I so hope you'll be able to update more when you can, but I understand you have a lot on your hands. Happy New year!
Panakeia chapter 156 . 1/9
I'm so glad you are uploading more episodes to this story. This was very sweet. I wonder if Abraham had realized before Alucard that her Beatrice was no longer a little girl.
general zargon chapter 156 . 1/7
Awesome! Hurray for multi-tasking! :) To the mental image of wolf!Alucard being used as a backrest for kids: Awwwww, so cute! XD I enjoyed this chapter, and I wish you the best of luck writing the next one!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 156 . 1/7
general zargon chapter 155 . 1/7
LOL, go Alucard! Show all those other playboys how it's done! ;P I really enjoyed this drabble, and I'm glad you're still writing for this fandom! . Please keep up the excellent work, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 155 . 1/7
Ha I could totally see that happening
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 155 . 1/6
AMAZING chapter as always
well worth the wait.
that ending...
keep up the good work as always