Reviews for 2 Unpredictable
Vi-Violence chapter 150 . 4/4
There's a small typo near the beginning, you put heart and I think you meant hearth.
Fan chapter 133 . 2/7
Love this series and reread it quite often. Unpredictable is my favorite of the 4. I had an idea/question. Alucard said the the blood he drinks and the violence and fear he creates are not for his own use some goes to feed the spell. I wondered what would happen if he was unable to be vicious and violent for an extended period of time? Would the medical blood be enough? How would Abraham handle that? Would he actually allow Alucard to attack human monsters to prevent harm coming to Alucard? On a second note isn't this around the time of Jack the Ripper could that be tied in in some way? Either a vampire or simply a human the humans can't catch. I know your busy but I really love your writing and the world you've created and hope to see more. Thanks for all the great work!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Awwwwwwwe! 333
Darkhellia chapter 80 . 7/25/2016
Someone needs to draw wolf Alucard with little Beatrice and Robert cuddled in his fur, all three fast asleep.
Ayame99 chapter 157 . 7/1/2016
An amazing caboodle of events showcasing Alucard's life from the very beginning! Ahhh, what a wonderfully written story full of ups and downs. Loved it. So talented and written from the heart. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 41 . 6/26/2016
So sad, but beautifully written.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Interesting spin on the Dracula story, good job.
Lady Aramis chapter 157 . 3/7/2016
This story has been absolutely fantastic. Your ideas on Alucard's character and his relationship with Abraham and the rest of Hellsing are fascinating. I quite enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2016
Just wanted to say I love the snippets of Abraham living with Alucard, how Alucard likes to hide into small spaces... So much if this is just precious! I love it.
geekgirl4ever chapter 61 . 2/29/2016
Only slightly offensive since I play the violin. But if they we're playing poorly, a badly composed song, or had a plain old squeaky violin I would be helping alucard.
VampireDA3 chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
And apparently Abraham is quite the ass as well! Been son much fun reading about these two.
VampireDA3 chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Haha, Alucard is such an asshole! But I love that.
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 157 . 1/5/2016
AHHHHH! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THIS UPDATE UNTIL NOW AND I'M SO GLAD THAT I DID! Poor Abraham and Mary. Alucard never gives them a moment of peace. Well, at least the New Year is starting off with a bang! I don't mean to be a bother, but I was wondering if Succession is also going to receive an update? If not, I totally understand. You live a very busy life and don't have to stress yourself with writing. I would love an update though! Again, amazing chapter, and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
Guest chapter 157 . 1/3/2016
You're alive!
Panakeia chapter 157 . 1/1/2016
Yay for the new chapter. Is it just me or Abraham kind of enjoys Alucard's antics?

and happy new year Maroongrad!