Reviews for 2 Unpredictable
Darkhellia chapter 80 . 7/25
Someone needs to draw wolf Alucard with little Beatrice and Robert cuddled in his fur, all three fast asleep.
Ayame99 chapter 157 . 7/1
An amazing caboodle of events showcasing Alucard's life from the very beginning! Ahhh, what a wonderfully written story full of ups and downs. Loved it. So talented and written from the heart. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 41 . 6/26
So sad, but beautifully written.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 9 . 6/26
Interesting spin on the Dracula story, good job.
Lady Aramis chapter 157 . 3/7
This story has been absolutely fantastic. Your ideas on Alucard's character and his relationship with Abraham and the rest of Hellsing are fascinating. I quite enjoyed it.
Just wanted to say I love the snippets of Abraham living with Alucard, how Alucard likes to hide into small spaces... So much if this is just precious! I love it.
geekgirl4ever chapter 61 . 2/29
Only slightly offensive since I play the violin. But if they we're playing poorly, a badly composed song, or had a plain old squeaky violin I would be helping alucard.
VampireDA3 chapter 21 . 1/26
And apparently Abraham is quite the ass as well! Been son much fun reading about these two.
VampireDA3 chapter 20 . 1/26
Haha, Alucard is such an asshole! But I love that.
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 157 . 1/5
AHHHHH! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THIS UPDATE UNTIL NOW AND I'M SO GLAD THAT I DID! Poor Abraham and Mary. Alucard never gives them a moment of peace. Well, at least the New Year is starting off with a bang! I don't mean to be a bother, but I was wondering if Succession is also going to receive an update? If not, I totally understand. You live a very busy life and don't have to stress yourself with writing. I would love an update though! Again, amazing chapter, and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
You're alive!
Panakeia chapter 157 . 1/1
Yay for the new chapter. Is it just me or Abraham kind of enjoys Alucard's antics?

and happy new year Maroongrad!
general zargon chapter 157 . 12/31/2015
Happy New Year! I'm glad you're still writing, and thank you for the chapter! I wish you the best of luck on your writing, and I hope you have a great year!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 157 . 12/31/2015
BRILLIANT as always
WELL worth the wait!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
impr0mptu chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Oh dear, Alucard can be so innocently mischievous sometimes. Love it!