Reviews for Daughter of a Victor
smilesandrainbows chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So. . . Sad. . .
LadyRobbStark chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Really good story. LOVE IT. I cried I laughed and it altogether was a great story. Going to read the sequel now.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Lol I love dis story
samiesimpson1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"Who let that drunk reproduce" lol
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
What song was Asia humming? I wanna know! Just curious.
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
LOL ILY HAYMITCH! Hes awesome. But what DID happen that Ever had to be blocked from...? :
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
1 thing - U mentione Effie in this chapter, I thought that there was a different escort... Tanith or something?
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I like the idea of this story. :) It's great so far. The capitol must really have a grudge on Haymitch.
destinyw617 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
great story btw! just wobserving... is there something wrong with the end of chapter 10?
Claire Thomas chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I don't know if you've realized, but by the 60th Hunger Games Haymitch would have been 26 years old. Even if Rose was 18 that's a bit of a stretch. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I'm just pointing out a rather large gap in age.
Captain.Daisy.Adrianna.Grey chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
OMG i think i love you! you used a Gibbs slap! :D that made me laugh so hard, i started crying... awesome story!
Alexa S. Blaze chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
Haymitch's speech at the end was beautiful :D he made so many good points and told so many good stories. I hope Ever listens to his advice.

Their reunion was so cute, and I'm glad Ever is okay :) beautiful story, you wrote it very well. Off to read Everlast! :)))

Keep up the great work - this was brilliant and I'm looking forward to the next one!

- Lexi
Alexa S. Blaze chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
I prefer the chapter where Ever wins XP still great though! I'm glad it was Zayna who lived. Her last conversation with Ever was so touching :}
Alexa S. Blaze chapter 20 . 4/23/2012

It's sad that the D3 pair had to die… but I'm glad that Robbie's dead :/ and YAYYYYY EVER WON NOW KENTON AND HAYMITCH CAN BE HAPPY :))))
Alexa S. Blaze chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Aww, Kenton, poor guy ;( I loved Haymitch's POV… although I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of him having feelings for Raewyn…

Only four people left! But their alliance split up! O_o this is getting intense!