Reviews for Come What May
arg914 chapter 13 . 4/13
Great to have you back. About a week or so ago I was checking the site to see if I had missed a posting. Another wonderful chapter that was filled with great dialogue
, emotions and plot. My guess is that Ras wants to deep Bruce in a pit so that he will be a "worthy" father for Damien. Looking forward to see what comes next but take your time. Quality cannot be rushed. Thanks for continuing the saga.
TigresaAmante07 chapter 13 . 4/13
(Catlover07) Yay! Holy crap that was freaking great. Soooooo glad you finally got a chance to continue the story and totally sorry for keep on begging but your story is sooooo freaking great and I can't get enough of it! This whole chapter was so powerful and sad and great! And I'm so happy selina got a chance to hurt Talia because she so deserves it! I seriously can't wait fit more and can't wait to see what happens! I was literally crying once more cause I connect with your well written characters and emotions! Update as soon as you can!
a2zmom chapter 13 . 4/12
I am thrilled to see an update to this story. I think this is my favorite in your series.

MY guess (which has been my assumption from the beginning is that Bruce will be going for a dip in a Lazarus pit.

The family is at a dark point right now with no leads at all. I can't wait for their next move.
Catlover07 chapter 10 . 1/18
You have freaking amazing story and you leave us the biggest cliffhanger ever. I know you put up teaser and that just made me cry. Along with like chapters 9 and 10. Like full on cry. I really wish that you would continue this story and sooooooo as possible cuz I want to know what happens. I always imagine what could happen but I would love for you to write what's going to happen. And I hope that nothing happened to you and that's not why ur writing. I really hope you finish this awesome. Dramatic loving fantastically written story you started. I continuously go back to this story just for the hell of it and I can never get over it. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Please update soon. U put up a teaser but not a full chapter and that's just torture. Please put up two chapters
Blue Moon chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Oh happy day! What serendipity that I have found this story. I've spent the past few hours reading this series and I'm sure there's nothing that I could say that hasn't already been said. It's riveting, it's drama, it's entertaining, it's original, it's well written. What else can I say? With that being said a teeny bit of criticism, why is Selina so helpless? It seems when things go down all she can do is stand around and cry and worry. She's Catwoman! She'd go mess someone up!
Ascafen chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I got to the last chapter and...sdlklaskjflahsjkjasdefkdf...now I have a withdrawal syndrome... I can't, I can't...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I love seeing this aftermath through Selina's eyes and would trade it for anything. Despite the worry about Bruce and Leslie's fates, I want the Terry and Tim talk because it sounds like oodles of fun.
liebedero chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
STILL READING!
Gary chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Yay! You're back! I missed this a bunch. Seems a number of my favorite stories went on hiatus about the same time. Hope everything's OK and you're writing more soon.
CMU chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Glad you updated. I was worried you had abandoned it and it's just too good to have that happen.
Kelana-ti chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Gah! Poor Selina. Really looking forward to Tim's talk with Terry. Wish you well with whatever's happening in your life, and good writing. :D
Spootzl chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I just finished rereading the entire series last night. Today, I received a notification that this story has been updated. You can imagine my excitement. Well, it was a bit disappointing to see it was just a teaser but hey, better than nothing. ;-) And I'm very glad you chose Selina's POV because I've been dying to see her reaction to Bruce's beautiful voice message. The moment she put his ring on her thumb stirred up hope. She knows he will do anything to return to her. But I'm dreading the inevitable moment the couple has to face a certain brat... Never been a fan of the demon's spawn's spawn.
Can't wait for the entire chapter! I only hope it won't take another year. ;)
MiraxTHorn chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
You're back! Hooray! Can't wait to read more!
Catlover07 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
First off I'm soo glad yr writing this story again. Second I liked how you put in Selina's point of view but I hope u go back to mulitple certain people's pov's again. And thirdly being hr pov really made me cry even though I alrighty knew how she felt. Please update soon