Reviews for Come What May
I need moooore chapters your story is keep writing
Zandra chapter 13 . 4/18
I have just been re-reading your writings. I so enjoy them. You are one of my favorite writers.

I am ever so hopeful that you will be able to continue this story on. Life can be so crazy with all of its ups and downs. One heckuva roller coaster ride.

Thank you so much for sharing talents with us.

Zandra
not paranoid enough chapter 13 . 3/3
Please update soon! This story is awesome - please don't leave it on an emotional cliffhanger forever :D

This series has been a blast to read so far. Here's to hoping for more!
Ahhhhhh chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
You need to update! I started reading your series just a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked! Please do update soon :)
Gary chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Welcome back! You've been missed.
Ascafen chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
update :OOOO I hope there is more soon, it was the biggest surprise I had recently.
Kira chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Yay! I'm glad you're back. Hope you've been well ). I'm so happy that Damian will be here, especially after they killed him off in the comics, still pretty upset about that.
arg914 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Great to have you back. About a week or so ago I was checking the site to see if I had missed a posting. Another wonderful chapter that was filled with great dialogue
, emotions and plot. My guess is that Ras wants to deep Bruce in a pit so that he will be a "worthy" father for Damien. Looking forward to see what comes next but take your time. Quality cannot be rushed. Thanks for continuing the saga.
TigresaAmante07 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
(Catlover07) Yay! Holy crap that was freaking great. Soooooo glad you finally got a chance to continue the story and totally sorry for keep on begging but your story is sooooo freaking great and I can't get enough of it! This whole chapter was so powerful and sad and great! And I'm so happy selina got a chance to hurt Talia because she so deserves it! I seriously can't wait fit more and can't wait to see what happens! I was literally crying once more cause I connect with your well written characters and emotions! Update as soon as you can!
a2zmom chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
I am thrilled to see an update to this story. I think this is my favorite in your series.

MY guess (which has been my assumption from the beginning is that Bruce will be going for a dip in a Lazarus pit.

The family is at a dark point right now with no leads at all. I can't wait for their next move.
Catlover07 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
You have freaking amazing story and you leave us the biggest cliffhanger ever. I know you put up teaser and that just made me cry. Along with like chapters 9 and 10. Like full on cry. I really wish that you would continue this story and sooooooo as possible cuz I want to know what happens. I always imagine what could happen but I would love for you to write what's going to happen. And I hope that nothing happened to you and that's not why ur writing. I really hope you finish this awesome. Dramatic loving fantastically written story you started. I continuously go back to this story just for the hell of it and I can never get over it. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Please update soon. U put up a teaser but not a full chapter and that's just torture. Please put up two chapters
Blue Moon chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Oh happy day! What serendipity that I have found this story. I've spent the past few hours reading this series and I'm sure there's nothing that I could say that hasn't already been said. It's riveting, it's drama, it's entertaining, it's original, it's well written. What else can I say? With that being said a teeny bit of criticism, why is Selina so helpless? It seems when things go down all she can do is stand around and cry and worry. She's Catwoman! She'd go mess someone up!
Ascafen chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I got to the last chapter and...sdlklaskjflahsjkjasdefkdf...now I have a withdrawal syndrome... I can't, I can't...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I love seeing this aftermath through Selina's eyes and would trade it for anything. Despite the worry about Bruce and Leslie's fates, I want the Terry and Tim talk because it sounds like oodles of fun.