Reviews for The Days After The Day
bjq chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
awesome
idaschmedt chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hi, I know it is a long time since you posted it, but I just recently found this wonderful story.
I like the way you describe the characters and their feelings. It Looks like you are not posting any more, which ist a pity! Ida
Catalina H chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I knew it! I knew it was Nickols! Though I will admit I started to doubt when Burg came along. But this was another amazing story! And a beautiful ending with Gibbs and his kids :) Great job.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
Your "Days" Trilogy was fabulous, & this one was a total shocker til near the end. I'm not into slash, but I do love me some TIBBS. Thanks.
Mel DiNozzo chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
I did not expect it to be him. I mean, I realized who it was as soon as Tony mentioned getting a little girl killed, but I had absolutely no clue beforehand. Seriously, I totally thought that it was Berg (which would have been a tad obvious, so I'm glad you didn't do that). Excellent story, by the way.
MaeDay In Hell chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Ooooo I think I noes who that nasty man is.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
One of the best gibbs meets tony stories ever!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Awesome. I did figure out it was the agent that Gibbs fired and I thought it was very cool how you tied it in. If it HADN'T been him, I would have suggested his return as a 'oneshot' idea. Speaking of ideas... if you are up for it still, I was wondering if you would be up to, maybe, doing one where you don't bother with a lot of back story but get Tony grabbed during a bust/chase and used as a hostage? I am a horrible person that enjoys hurt/comfort like an addiction and so long as it doesn't go toooo permanent (and no death fics, please), do what you will. Using this universe would be great because bigger PapaGibbs and maybe the person could use a belt, even just to restrain Tony... trigger memories type of thing when he takes it off or something, and a blow to the head could mess up the order of memories and surroundings. Really have Tony frantic and Gibbs and, if you could, put it enough in advance you have Ziva and McGee there... bigger family, bigger comfort? Up to you but with the background story you laid, I thought this would go good with it rather than off canon or stand alone. So, loved all three here, 10/10
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
YAY! HA! Of course Gibbs had something to do with it! I love it! Need I say more?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
YAAAAAAY! WAA HOO! It's about time! I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Oh boy, I wonder who THAT is, and why he's got such a grudge. Gibbs had better headslap him into next week!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Well, that's Nice that Burg wasn't the one who tried to kill hiim, but the question is, who did?! We'll find out soon enough, I'mm sure. And No, I didn't mean to copy what the author said. I like the name Matt. I hope we see Agent Burg again soon.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Yes, I'm sure you will. And I want to know what Agent Burg is up to as well. I'm pretty certain that he may be the one who tried to kill Tony, but I'm not sure. We'll simply have to see.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
yay! papa bear gibbs is here!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
OH good Tony's alive. Though that bomb was meant for him, so Gibbs has got to be mad about that. Well, I hope things are uphill from here.