Reviews for The Days After The Day
peppe1951 chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
This was a great story and I hope there are more in this series to enjoy
peppe1951 chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
finally...father/son
peppe1951 chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
That agent that Gibbs told to babysit Tony when he was a child?
peppe1951 chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
I'm glad Burg was only guilty of the note and teasing and nothing else...
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
I don't understand why Tony doesn't report thr state of his locker...this is serious harrassment that is onlt going to get wose
Imagine333 chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
WOW just read this series in about 2-3 days and I completely forgot about nicklos. I was so surprised. Excellent story. I think my favourite was they first one. I like stories about characters when they are young. About to have a look at your other stories- maybe they one about jim.
IWishIHadATurtle chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
I'm a little (very) late to the party but I adore this nonetheless. I myself very much enjoy slash, but this family fic was so well done I'd read it a million more times. There was a perfect balance of angst and hurt/comfort. And all the papaGibbs and grandfatherDucky, and sisterlyAbby! Wow! I adore it. And how you made te series come full circle (I'm ashamed I didn't guess the culprit sooner). I love it when everything ties together neatly. And I love manipulative Gibbs finding Tony and apartment.

Besides all those brilliant things this story has really been an escape from reality and my anxiety, it was a calming story I coul get lost in at the end of the day and ease my worries in. I'd really like to thank you for that. I just think your writing was so esquesite! I could empathize with all the characters so easily and understand their motivations.

I hope you will write more, I'm really interested in that Advengers fic you've mentioned maybe writing. I'd love a crossover or just a family fic. I'm gonna go and read more of your stuff now (and probably some of your beta's). Have a good day and stay hydrated! I'll see you later, probably!
bjq chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
awesome
idaschmedt chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hi, I know it is a long time since you posted it, but I just recently found this wonderful story.
I like the way you describe the characters and their feelings. It Looks like you are not posting any more, which ist a pity! Ida
Catalina Leigh chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I knew it! I knew it was Nickols! Though I will admit I started to doubt when Burg came along. But this was another amazing story! And a beautiful ending with Gibbs and his kids :) Great job.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
Your "Days" Trilogy was fabulous, & this one was a total shocker til near the end. I'm not into slash, but I do love me some TIBBS. Thanks.
Mel DiNozzo chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
I did not expect it to be him. I mean, I realized who it was as soon as Tony mentioned getting a little girl killed, but I had absolutely no clue beforehand. Seriously, I totally thought that it was Berg (which would have been a tad obvious, so I'm glad you didn't do that). Excellent story, by the way.
MaeDay In Hell chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Ooooo I think I noes who that nasty man is.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
One of the best gibbs meets tony stories ever!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Awesome. I did figure out it was the agent that Gibbs fired and I thought it was very cool how you tied it in. If it HADN'T been him, I would have suggested his return as a 'oneshot' idea. Speaking of ideas... if you are up for it still, I was wondering if you would be up to, maybe, doing one where you don't bother with a lot of back story but get Tony grabbed during a bust/chase and used as a hostage? I am a horrible person that enjoys hurt/comfort like an addiction and so long as it doesn't go toooo permanent (and no death fics, please), do what you will. Using this universe would be great because bigger PapaGibbs and maybe the person could use a belt, even just to restrain Tony... trigger memories type of thing when he takes it off or something, and a blow to the head could mess up the order of memories and surroundings. Really have Tony frantic and Gibbs and, if you could, put it enough in advance you have Ziva and McGee there... bigger family, bigger comfort? Up to you but with the background story you laid, I thought this would go good with it rather than off canon or stand alone. So, loved all three here, 10/10