Reviews for My Best friend
najiyah syed chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
U write amazing things abt them wich I reli love. U knw excatly wat we want. If bonnie and damon was gng out in real life that would be amazing. Its also very romantic. Please don't stop writing about them please don't damon is very sweet becuase u make him sweet which I love. Can u please right something like were he gets really jealous becuase someone kisses her en all those stuff. U the best. :)
DancesWithButterflies chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Loved it!
Bamon fan chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Wow you have written such a heart warming story.
Bitchpudding chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I SWEAR this is the 1st story I ever laughed out loud to. I have tears all down my face. Kyle and Damon could have their own show!
randomlittleme chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
AWNH!It was SO CUTE!Glad Damon finally admitted that Kyle was his best friend!Thumbs up to Bonnie for making those t-shirts and for making Damon spend time with Kyle. I laughed at Damon's other name for Bonnie(sexy unicorn!XD) and I loved that the story ended the way Kyle would want it to end and if you can mingle him into one of the other Bamon stories that would be pretty cool but if you can't then he was a funny cute bubbly character that I'm sure everyone you for posting and I'll be sure to read more stories from you!:)
starzee chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Too funny
starzee chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my entire life. This whole fic is just hysterical! That has to be the most annoying child in the entire world. I'm surprised Damon didn't kill him!
Sass-Bot chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Gah! Damon would never admit that to anyone D that's the beauty of KYLE!

This was so goddamn cute! Soo if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go connect with my inner child ;)
Leni Salvatore chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I loved this fanfic sooo much! I cant wait for more new stories written by you!

Leni S. xx
samers chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
AMAZING! so sad its over :'(
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
great last chapter

damon has a best friend now hehehe
DamonsAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great story
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
AWESOME ending! Omg, it was sooo funny and amazing, and THEY WORE THE SHIRTS! Yayyyyy (:

This story was a pleasure to read sooo thanks soooo much for posting it, girl!

Lily x
YourLaughMakesMeLaugh chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Awww It's going to be the end soon? Dang it. I love this story. Hahaha it's funny and Kyle is just amazing! To scare Damon like that...Not even a feat that Stefan can claim. :)
samers chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
LOVE this chapter- but bonnie was going around just in a bra for most of it... dont think she would do that with kyle there...