Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 2/5
WoW, at the ending. Lol
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 2/5
Great chappie! Nice seeing the whole gang together! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 2/4
Haha, this chappie was just wonderful! So nice to see everyone ao happy!
willtheranger chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Jenna and Harry now? lol.
Anarade Relle chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Had tons of fun with this story. Going to spend a ton of time picking up the new canon compliant story. Loved the depiction of the Malfoy's and the ambitious house. Good show!
Mistress Storm chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
WTF! How the hell did RON get a FIREBOLT?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I have literally read years 1 trougth 4 in a matter of days! The way you rewrote this is pure magic! I hope you plan on posting year 5 soon?
BelleMuerte chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
Love all four books! Can't wait for the fifth! Please hurry!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
Now I've read all 4 of Syltherin Harry rewrites. Are you going to do the rest? Very very nice3 work. I look forward to seeing what's next!
honore11 chapter 26 . 8/7/2012
Love it! So looking forward to more. Thanks
Shadow Hero chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
Year7: Final showdown Lord Potter vs Lord Voldermort ? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssssssseeeeee

P.s whens yr 5 coming out?
Shadow Hero chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
... nice
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Its amazing, as usual. But the whole thing about Blaise, Jamie, and Michelle being social outcasts, I find it awfully sad. Honestly, I find the Patil twins together with Harry and Draco a bit...nauseating...I'm not a big fan of the Patils.
This is one of the few fics I've read that I thought was beyond good with the whole growing up process. I love how they started out so innocent and gradually growing up and changing (drastically!).

Still, as good as the fic itself is, I would find myself horribly disappointed if Harry ends up with Padma. WORSE, if Draco ends up with...Parvati.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
am I the only one who likes harry with blaise or jenna so so much more than harry with padma? Padma doesn't have much of a personality at all.
Stevie K chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
When year five is uploaded will it be in this format or will I have to go read the revised edition? This is a brilliant fic :)