Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4
Kmcardle chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
Hey I love this series and and sorry for the lack of reviews I have been giving. A note of advice would be that you update 1 chpt at a time if it allows more frequent updates. The long lag between updates makes people lose interest and forget the plot which results in a lack of support and reviews. I think it sucks that you only have 60-odd reviews when this series is brilliant and clearly deserves more support. You Rock dude!
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
I've been reading your stories and I love them. Please updae soon.
Hatakefire chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
Awwwww! PadmaxHarry is so sweet! I think Harry should make up with Tim though...or Harry yells at Tim's father and he 'see's the light' or whatever xD!

This was marvelous! The details and descri[tions were fantastic! Update soon!
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have been reading the entire series. it is really good. I can not wait for year 5... HINT , HINT.. but you have a great series here. good job.
Pentecost chapter 17 . 12/13/2010
I have finally come to the most recent chapter of your works, they are tally! By the way, is that actual slang? And if it is, is it appropriate to 1990's British culture? Just an inquiry. Good job, I hope to see more soon.
Firestorm2408 chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
I've read through all 4 of your stories today and I think that they're BRILL :)

Keep up the awesome work and update soon!
nimby chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
this is good but it is soo not complete
bellacitron chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
I wonder if they're going to be hung over tomorrow...
Lord Kyp chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
I think I'm heartbroken. I think you've skewered your own characterizations a bit as the books (yours) have progressed. Judging from book one, I just don't think there's any way Blaise could have become remotely as "she" appears to be. I don't think she'd be so obsessive, after so explicitly stating that friendship was so important. You've made her into something of a social outcast and turned her into what some authors try to portray Ginny as in canonical deviations.

I was rather hoping Blaise would remain an integral part of Harry's circle, if not as his girlfriend, but it appears not to so. :(

In any case, hope you update soon. There are a few complaints about how you've handled some plots/characters, but I'm sure you've heard them before so I'll leave them be.

Cheers,

Kyp
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 17 . 12/9/2010
WOW that was wonderful :D looking forward to more :D
sh777 chapter 17 . 12/9/2010
Thanks for the updates.
irdgad chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Please include a bit more of magic... not just the experiences of teenagers... I can find lots of stories if I want to read just about how much fun teens can have... its the magic thats really interesting and makes it a
Thenchick chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
wow

loved this!
happybunny688 chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Jiwa chapter 14 . 12/7/2010