Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4 (Old Version)
karlii chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Good chapter!

I was thinking we might see the Americans again when everyone was running away...

I like that Draco listened a little to Siri and might be starting to think for himself.

I found it interesting that Harry did not see where Ginny went. Keeping that in the back of my mind.

I love that Harry gave Siri a big hug on the platform! Yay!

Off to read the next..
karlii chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
You did a super job with the game! I like the Bulgarian Minister too.. lol

cedricslove chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Good Story so far. I hope that you keep updating, and while I sincerely hope that Harry will not be forced to endure the tournament I leave it in your hands.
Teufel1987 chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
I read your fic on Schnoogle (don't know why I cannot find it now) and loved it ...

one question though; how does Harry's decision not to stay with the Dursleys negate the protection his mother gave him? Because in canon, when Voldemort used his blood, the blood wards still existed even though Voldemort could touch Harry ... so should it not be the opposite? The blood wards having failed, but Voldemort not being able to harm Harry?
FF-loverHP1 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
love your stories mate. One of the better harry in slytherin stories out there.
VampireCat chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Hi there, yust spend three evenings reading through your series! Its great, hope you continue soon.

Ta

Cat
brknwngscntfly chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Superb writing. I've read all your stories and do hope the fact that this story says 'complete' does not mean you've abandoned it. I must say I've grown quite attached to the characters you've completely rewritten, as well as the new characters you've created. I do think this is the most realistic and best alternate reality Harry Potter I've read to date.
sh777 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
A most interesting start.
happybunny688 chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
125b chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
gimme more!
karlii chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
I hope Harry is not having pie in the sky about Lucius...

I am seriously worried about Tim Nott though. Wow.

I liked that they played Quod with the Yanks.. :-)

Interesting tidbit with Lucius' conversation with Selwyn as well.

karlii chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Good chapter!
karlii chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I see that you are getting Harry to see more Muggleborn people... maybe they end up being more common than he thought?

He does not like Muggles, as is evident in your other stories. I know he has been indoctrinated... and while he has moderate leanings, it seems to me, that if he is going to start questioning his original values, you might want to show some of his internal struggles with things.

In any case.. nice to see a fun summer setting!
karlii chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Well then... what is going on with Tim? I am interested in knowing what is going on in his home.

Blaise too... I wonder if she is just in a snit over Harry not being her boyfriend? or if the jealousy of Jenna will turn into something darker.

Harry's always had some moderate leanings.. and he really noticed that his mother did not seem to fit the model of what he sees from Muggleborns. He put a lot of thought into his essay on the Statute of Secrecy and the Muggleborn Protection Act. He'll be doing some thinking on that, I'm guessing. I wonder whose parents he might meet at some point. A meeting that might jar his perceptions a little more.

karlii chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Nice first chapter! You present the problems with the abandoned mansion with great detail. It is realistic and detailed. I like the casual ostentation that depicts just how 'upper crust' the Blacks really were. (cut diamond goblets)

I think the reminisces (how do you make that a double plural?) of Siri and Remy were quite plausible as well.

I hope to get to the next chapters yet this weekend... but for now, I've a hankerin' for a delicious pizza! lol

214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »