Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Just finished reading this one, after reading the rest (I didn't comment on year 2 or 3 because I knew I was going to read this one. lol) And I love it. I was beginning to wonder about Lucius myself and I'm glad to see that my faith wasn't wrong. *grins a little* I can't wait to read year five when it's up.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
IucunditaFloridus chapter 25 . 12/2/2011
please start posting the 5th year soon. Thanks.

its an awesome series.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Your story has been added to the community You Could be Great, You Know... This C2 contains stories where Harry is sorted in Slytherin.
Ludra chapter 25 . 11/17/2011
I enjoyed all 4 books and am looking forward to a 5th. I hope you will continue. Thanks for sharing.
H pylori chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
All in all, I've loved this series. You're a very talented writer and have managed to keep this story remarkably normal.

While some points of this made me question your sanity (a ferret? seems more fitting of Malfoy) I enjoyed it immensly. I love how you've characterised the less important (in the books) characters and how the relationships played out.

I especially love how you've killed Hermione.

Will you finish the series properly or are you planning on leaving it here?
MissBecca chapter 25 . 10/30/2011
Genius. I love this series so far and cant wait for the nexr installment.

I love that Draco and Lucius are good, and I really hope that Tim gets a grip and stands with Harry.

Only one thing left to say -

UP SLYTHERIN
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
For the record I love the Idea of wizard Pizza (makes me hungry just thinking about it), and as far as the anti-muggle objections, I predict it would just take one bite to convert Crab and Goyle over, lol.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Tequila-Lollipops chapter 25 . 10/1/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I've read all 4 of your stories, and am waiting with bated breath for the next instalment!

I really enjoyed this AU. I'm definitely adding it to my reclist!
nightimerose chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
i have just finished reading all four fic's and cant wait for the next ! :D
jimhouston52 chapter 25 . 9/18/2011
I just finished all four stories and loved them all. I am very impressed with the quality of the writing. The characters are rich and engaging. Please see this to the end. Your twists and variations on a theme keep me guessing and are very enjoyable.
D.C. Martin chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I loved all four books! Please keep writing and posting.
Franky1989 chapter 25 . 9/13/2011
I love this series! I can't wait to read year 5.
Corsetta chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
What a fantastic story. I've recently gotten into Slytherin!Harry, and this is probably my favorite. Plus, he always seems so much smarter. Love how he isn't friends with Weasley, I do wish he was in the story less.

I'd like to see a bit more of Draco's brother. I'm glad you didn't just dump him after he went to Durmstrang.

I absolutely cannot wait until you post up Year 5.
kxt89 chapter 25 . 9/6/2011
hey! great fic! i finished it in one shot and am really looking forward to year 5!

so far, a lot of the differences - or similarities, like harry asking Padma to the Yule Ball- from canon seem to be mainly by chance. if there could be more 'butterfly effect' consequences, that would be exciting in later books/chapters. small differences leading to big ones, that the readers would never predict. Something like lucius malfoy's actions toward the end of year 4. that was surprising! i really liked that part. i thought harry was done for.

i have little criticism. 'lord potter' (or lord anything) is a super mega ultra cheesy name. other than that, everything else is brilliantly written.

thanks for the great fic, looking forward to more.
CClan chapter 25 . 9/2/2011
Have really enjoyed the 4 stories and am hoping you are still writing and will continue the series!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »