Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 25 . 8/31/2011
An excellent idea. Can't wait to read the next year.
Miss-Anarchy-Mayhem chapter 25 . 8/29/2011
hi iv just read all the way from 1st year to the end of 4th and i loved every minute of it even though it took me a few days.

i cant wait for 5th year.
Balos chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
I like this series. Good well rounded characters and dialog.
SoapMaster chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
The end of GoF marked the start of my favorite part of the series - the War...I am really excited to see how you spin the war with Harry in Slytherin.

This is much more interesting than the simple Good vs. Evil of the real books, because now the Slytherin students and their families are more torn between light and dark.

I'd still like to know what the eventual pairings are, but it doesn't really matter that much to me. I usually only read Drarry fics, but even if this isn't, it's well written and interesting enough for me to continue even if it wasn't Drarry.

Anyway, keep up the writing and I hope you'll start posting TSH: Year Five soon (like really soon)!
zxskunkmuffinxz chapter 24 . 8/22/2011
I think you should get the basilisk from the second book to kill umbridge in the next book
atymer chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
A really good addition to the series. The seriousness of the Task certainly over shadowed the humor. The author did a great job of making the transistion to darker times flow smoothly.

I am especially pleased that Lucius saved Harry and made the right choice. His risking death true, but he won't be tortured and humiliated ever moment until that possibility. If only canon Lucius had that much courage. Of course he was very twisted up in his prejudices and obviously, for him, family did not come first. I always wondered if that was because of his father and grandfather? Who knows?

It was good to see Sirius not so crazed and hot headed.

Having Harry in Slytherin gives us a perspective of the torn loyalties that these children will deal with. Fear for their parents and in some cases, of their parents, will certainly be a factor in placing their loyalty.

Harry better solidify his hold on the Chamber of Secrets and Eithne the Basilisk, if it is necessary for him to do more than having the Founder appear to have given his blessing years ago.

I am quite anxious to read more in the series. I very much appreciate the author's plot twist and ability to leave you guessing right up until the last moment what the differences will be.

I am going to subscribe to Author Alert so I can read the next installment right away. Kudos
SoSoSirius chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Love it.
SoSoSirius chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Great chapter. I wonder whats going to happen with Blaise and Harry. I just hope he doesn't end up with Ginny. Her family will never like him.
SoSoSirius chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Love it.
SoSoSirius chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Whoa, Sirius was bout to go in on Mr. Malfoy lol. Great chapter.
SoSoSirius chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Thanks for the message.

I love the Sirius Harry bonding. Great chapter.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
Great work I patiently await the next year...
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great work.
xavierp chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
Absolutely excellent story. I love the way that you have turned the Malfoys into realistic and sympathetic characters. Snape is also more fun when you're on his side!

It occurs to me that with the Muggleborn Child Protection Act and orphanages you have made Voldemort's job that bit easier - instead of him having to go round the country to find muggleborns, now he just has to burn down the orphanage. With this in mind, and in a time of war, will the Act be suspended? Or is it a plot point that you need for book 5? And I am really looking forward to book 5!
Kokobuddy chapter 25 . 8/1/2011