Reviews for La Melodia d'Oro
Wow Amazing!
erin-impossible chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful story
nasuada18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
One of the best pre twilight one shots i've ever had the joy of reading.
punk-ward2099 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i wish i could play piano. i can't play anything except the freakin recorder from 2nd grade and the only song i play is hot cross buns! xD

this fic was beautiful. you write the characters just as good as stephenie herself.
Wizarding Vampire World chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I just had to comment because I FLOVE Sarah Brightman!
Allyson chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was so sweet of you to dedicate this to a fellow author. I have liked both of your works for a long time. My favorite relationship is the father son bond that Carlisle and Edward have. People can say what they want about Edward and Bella and even Carlisle and Esme, but to me Carlisle and Edward will always be the strongest bond in Twilight because of all they had been through before the rest of the Cullens even came into play.
HappyEndingLover chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Your writing reminds me of a famous author I just can't remember her name right now and can't find the book-ugh. I just got done reading Prelude in C. She had this a a favorite. I read Stained Glass Soul and it was wonderful. I listened Time To Say Goodbye thank you;)
teamEmmettOO1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Here's my deposit: i loved it
BrickHouse430 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Now we must all join hands in singing along with the golden melody together! Come on everyone now!

NH:) wonerful job on this. it was really sweet.
hyperCarol chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Each note echoed in my head, flowed down my arms, into my hands, and off my fingers. I heard what I touched, and I touched what I heard. I was immersed in a burning brew of senses I'd only dreamt of before. In my chest I felt a quake of proud purpose – and my body, mind, and possibly my heart rejoiced in having found home once again.

Just imagining Edward thinking of this and having that connection with his new father is breath taking! Thank you for writing this.
under.ten chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great story!

You made some very interesting points on Carlisle and Edward's father son/friendship.
borntoBwild50 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was beautiful

I could really invision it happening before the story
CrushTilYourScarlet chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was a beautiful story with Carlisle's memories and Edward's piano playing. It was a really nice idea.
shadowlight12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Golden melody? What song is that? I'd like to learn it too!
Athia Choudhury chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
How beautiful this is! Everything you write has a touch of magic to it!