Reviews for The Viking and the Valkyrie
georgiasuzy chapter 7 . 10/26
I can't believe this was your first FanFic! Your creativity and imagination are true gifts. The fights in this segment were awesome, and I can't wait to find out what Fairy skills Sookie and Dermot used. Bravo!
sbinez chapter 8 . 10/26
With every story I read of yours I realize I'm getting closer and closer to a point in time where there is no new stories. This was a fantastic piece of writing, love the premise! You are very talented and I truly enjoy all of your work! I read on this site because it's easier to follow than on wordpress but am definitely following you there as well. I did see your message posted in August and I hope whatever is going in your life is going better! I look forward to anything your muse inspires you to write!
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 10/26
Oh my. The Kovalls sound formidable but also likeable in the way they've held onto their humanity. Except the King - he goes into killer mode indiscriminately, killing innocents along with psycho vamps. Whatcha got up your sleeve?
georgiasuzy chapter 5 . 10/26
You do a great job fleshing out your original characters, like Nathaniel and now Anthony. I don't know whether or not to trust Nathaniel, but I trust Anthony already. I can't wait to find out who his mother was for reals!
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 10/25
Cue the Major Cliffie music! This is an interesting twist. I can't wait to find out who the Mystery vamp is.
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 10/25
Yay you got Quinn & Alexis together! And they saved Sookie from the Weres & building. Thank goodness for Uncle Dermot too. I can't wait to see what you've got cooking for those two.
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 10/25
OMG you've got me so worried right now! I can't wait to find out what's going on. You packed so many chapters into just 8 megachapters so I can only give you 8 reviews when you deserve so much more. Thank you
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 10/25
I'm still binge-ing on ElfChef. I think I've read this story before, but it's just as great now.
cela chapter 8 . 9/22
this was a wonderful story! sorry I did not take time to review before but I was to anxious to read the next chapter. I do wish to read a part two but I would much rather read eric meeting sookie first or a sookie and godric. there are somethings I like about true blood better than svm and godric is the main one. however I would like eric to portrayed by alex skarsgard either way. nhe is just as I pictured eric to be, only with shorter hair. thanks again, cela
Misspetarcade chapter 8 . 3/14
Awesome story!
MsNorthman chapter 8 . 1/30
This was awesome. It has been a long time since I first read it and didn't remember most of it so it was like reading it anew. I hope you did end up writing a sequel. Although now they are untouchable there may be no more bad guys for them to face off against. But Sookie never can manage to stay out of trouble for long:)
MsNorthman chapter 7 . 1/30
I can't believe this is your first fic! Your writing is so accomplished, you are truly talented.
MsNorthman chapter 5 . 1/30
Love this!
MsNorthman chapter 4 . 1/30
Omg I love Dermot! He is a riot! Him and Pam are hilarious!
MsNorthman chapter 3 . 1/30
Rereading and loving just as much the second time around!