Reviews for The Viking and the Valkyrie
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 2/13
Oh I loved it! I really enjoyed all of your original characters...they were very unique and quite formable. I loved Sookie's powers and the defensive training she received from Dermot. His relationship with Pam was hysterical. Anthony was interesting, his ability was so cool. I adored the affection between Eric and Sookie (especially their telepathy). Cohan with his children were awesome! Can't wait to read the next part! Thanks for sharing your story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 2/13
Amazing fight scenes! I hope everyone survives. I like that you made the silver injection so strongly subduing...it was more lifelike. So many times (in other stories) vampires are poisoned with silver and they keep fighting. In reality, I would think silver is like a vampire's kryptonite, completely disabling them. I also liked that Eric instantly saw the error in his initial actions. It shows that he is not completely infallible, again this proves more realistic...people / vampires sometimes do make mistakes. Great chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 2/13
Cohan Kováll is badass! He would make an excellent ally for Eric and Sookie, if they can get Anthony to him in one piece. Dermot rocks, I hope that somehow things can work out for him and Pam...if something like that is even possible with him being half fairy.
Victor has to want Anthony to use as leverage against Felipe. Can't wait to find out actually of whose blood line he is.
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 2/10
OMG, Eric is going to be so ticked she invited him into her house. She's quite lucky she isn't dead already. Holy hell...she's definitely a magnet for danger, even though her intentions were honorable. Can't wait to see how he knows her last name. :o
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 2/10
Thank god Dermot is teaching her to shield and protect herself. I'm so ticked at Alcide...he and his pack should have helped defend Sookie; if it hadn't been for Quinn and Alexis she would have been no more. Eric should insider that a blood offense against his bonded. Alcide took her into a dangerous situation and then didn't properly protect her. I love that Dermot kicks vampire ass! :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 2/9
I love that Sookie is trying so hard to be bad-ass but no matter what she still a vulnerable girl at heart. She tries (successfully) to appear stronger than she is...to prove she is...even if in her heart and mind she's terrified. I also love that Eric knows things things about her and reveres her even more for them. Glad things didn't get weird between she and Quinn; it was nice that they had a chance to resolve things. Also, the fact that she respected him "because" he stood by his family, even when it meant giving her up. That was pretty upstanding for her to understand and even honor his actions.
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 2/9
I have always loved Dermot's character so I am glad you've included him in this story...especially in such a positive light. It is great that he is training her to defend herself. I idea regarding Fintan's sword only allowing Sookie to weld it is very interesting. Seeing things from both Eric and Sookie's POV is engaging. Love the strength of their bond and the affection Pam shows Sookie. Enjoying the story.
georgiasuzy chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
I can't believe this was your first FanFic! Your creativity and imagination are true gifts. The fights in this segment were awesome, and I can't wait to find out what Fairy skills Sookie and Dermot used. Bravo!
sbinez chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
With every story I read of yours I realize I'm getting closer and closer to a point in time where there is no new stories. This was a fantastic piece of writing, love the premise! You are very talented and I truly enjoy all of your work! I read on this site because it's easier to follow than on wordpress but am definitely following you there as well. I did see your message posted in August and I hope whatever is going in your life is going better! I look forward to anything your muse inspires you to write!
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Oh my. The Kovalls sound formidable but also likeable in the way they've held onto their humanity. Except the King - he goes into killer mode indiscriminately, killing innocents along with psycho vamps. Whatcha got up your sleeve?
georgiasuzy chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
You do a great job fleshing out your original characters, like Nathaniel and now Anthony. I don't know whether or not to trust Nathaniel, but I trust Anthony already. I can't wait to find out who his mother was for reals!
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Cue the Major Cliffie music! This is an interesting twist. I can't wait to find out who the Mystery vamp is.
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Yay you got Quinn & Alexis together! And they saved Sookie from the Weres & building. Thank goodness for Uncle Dermot too. I can't wait to see what you've got cooking for those two.
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
OMG you've got me so worried right now! I can't wait to find out what's going on. You packed so many chapters into just 8 megachapters so I can only give you 8 reviews when you deserve so much more. Thank you