Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was awesome! I just wish there were more stories about Jak and Tamisin. There's a sequel to this book and E.D. Baker is going to come out with a third one. It's supposed to be a trilogy. She (even though i'm not sure if she's a she or a he) said she was going to write it after she finishes her current book. I got this all from her blog.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Very cute! I loved the story. I remember when I read Wings, and Tamisin told Jak she wanted to go on a date with him at the end, it never actually showed the date. I think this story did it perfectly! I especially loved Jak. He was so sweet and yes, I'm going to say it - cute. This is one of my favourite books, so I loved seeing a Fanfiction for Tamisin and Jak.
HeichousWaifu chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I really liked this story! I'm really sad that there are not many fanfics for this book. Keep up the great work!

AnimeIsMySenpai
Vikingfangirl23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Awwww! I love oneshots like this. I'm surprised that there aren't more fanfics for this book. You are a great writer, and I'd love to read more of your stories.
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is so awesome? Did you see the second book called Fairy Lies? Also very epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Yay! Thank you for writing something for Wings. It was pretty cute. Good job! :)
Bravo chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Like the name says times ten! I wish someone else would write a story for this fandom! :( I love how you did everything! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Luv! Plz update!
CaliginousCat chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
(I feel to lazy to sign in on my phone)
I really like this! I can't believe that this is the only story for it!
I also want to say that the book I have is titled "Fairy Wings" so maybe the name changed.
Madeline chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome story! Please make at least 1 more!
Miss 20 Percent Cooler chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Omigosh. See Wings: a fairy tale is my fav book ever. EVER. I thank you.
Madeline chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Thank you sooo much!
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
eeeeep! i love jak and tamisin! i think the wings book is the most amazing story ever! you should so write more!
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This fanfiction was really good! Ever since I read the book I was dying to know what happens next, and the story is well written and true to the original book. I really hope you write more!
I just like comedy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
First, before I start my actual Review, I wanted to let you know that the ending makes me smile so much. It's so cute. I'm going to draw a bunch of pictures in accordance to the book.

Now the Review:

There was only one spelling mistake that I found... So the grammar in this story was actually pretty good compared to others on this site.

The characters' were very... Animated for Tamisin and Innocent for Jak. But in a way that made them perfect for each other.

This was a shorter review than normal for me so congratulations on your story!

~Arrra