Reviews for Breathing Yesterday
believeinthegods chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
(You will never know)

exactly how much I loved this.

everything everything EVERYTHING was perfect. I thought you couldn't write Annabeth, hmmmmmmm? /rejoices in being right

What do you want me to say? It's ...gorgeous. Even on a cold windy wintery day like this one, I felt the sunny warmth of this. Everything about it was golden and touching and poignant, and when you think about everything that happened between Luke and Annabeth, their whole story - this piece suddenly has this desperately sad edge to it, which I think is what makes it so affecting for the reader. It's like the calm before the storm, as it were, and you've woven the most wonderful piece from what was a truly tragic relationship between two people. You brought out the curious child from an older Luke, and the wiser woman of the future in a young Annabeth - it's just mesmerizing. Sincerely.

...and of course, I'm taking credit ;) Welcome to the PULL-party, bb! You're going to LOVE It.
percabeth777 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was absolutely beautiful.

Too bad that it's late at night right now and my brain isn't able to fully wrap around the truly amazing-ness of this fic and my review probably isn't going to make sense. But, my point is...this was really amazing. The idea of Annabeth kissing Luke and the whole mood you created of their past/Luke looking after her was really touching and very well done. This whole thing was very well written and this one shot seriously managed to absorb me into it.

Absolutely amazing. I don't think there's much more anyone can say to describe this. You're an amazing writer, and this was another great piece. Absolutely loved it.
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Absolutely amazing. I can picture everything perfectly and I love the way you used the bracketed parts to add to the secrecy. I look forward to reading much more of this story :)
Tara Walden chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was beautiful and poetic and AMAZING!

I'm so glad that you've started up writing again! This story was incredible.

Now, I must tell you something before I say anything else. Luke has never been one of my favorite characters. Yes, I felt bad for him, but I could never bring myself to really like the character. You have completely changed my mind about Luke. Completely.

I love how you portrayed, how you related it all. It was absolutely moving and beautiful and descriptive and just all around gorgeous.

You have to be one of my favorite fanfiction writers and I cannot wait until you post more one-shots. _

~Kanae~
Ariadne's Twine chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh, dear. I hate reading stuff like this, because I always cry.

Anyway. I loved this, and I'm glad you're back.

Magnificient, as always.

~Rachel.

OH. And welcome to PULL. ;D
mrscharlesbingley chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Beautiful. I like the style : ) I hate to admit that I'm a total Luke/Annabeth fan, although I love Percy and Annabeth too...Luke will always have a special place in my heart. I thank you for this beautiful, beautiful piece : )

And I love your use of italics!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
And you broke MY heart with this. This was painful and sweet and the italicized (you will never know) was like a constant reminder. Just as each line got sweeter and more poignant with the sunshine and how happy it was you hit us with those words as if to remind us. They were placed in very good places! But all of this was sad and wonderful and crunchy! Like rice crispy dark chocolate. :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4