Reviews for Codependency and Humping
Peanutmama0724 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I love this story so much! It makes me smile & laugh everytime I read it. It'd be awesome if you wrote a second chapter!
slytherinprincess963 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hilariously written! :)
allan calderini chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Lol I love it. Was incredible and Hillarious.
Dee chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Lol. Hot...write more please.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I like it.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this story
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ok, wow. That was funny and so hot. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other. It's like they both just wanted to devour each other, they both pretty much devoured each other.
wsm021 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Lol. Oddly enough this reminded me of Veela's right when they first find a mate.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Omg when I read "It must be Tuesday!" right after you made a Starkid reference, my brain immediately said, "This is WAY too much excitment for a Tuesday!"

If I wasn't supposed to be sleeping right now, I'd be absolutely DYING of laughter! But, for now, I'll have to stick with silent giggles. Which is really hard (no pun intended) when you cram some unexpected Starkid supermegafoxyawesomehot-ness in it!

Totally awesome job! I absolutely loved it!
Saphira Von K chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is so funny xD And the couple name "Pummel" made me laugh even harder since its a dutch slang word for a jerk xD
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hott! and Hilarious! *Licks Screen*
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That was honestly perfect! I loved it! :)
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So entertaining! It was sweet, hilarious, and completely crazy...I loved it :)
NastifaceX chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
LOL'd so hard I shit(shitted? shat?) myself. You owe me diapers now, LessThan! Too funny, and too hot!
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Lol, allergic to pants. Oh, Brittany. Too cute for words.