Reviews for Cliffhangers
Michi uk chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
I enjoyed your story very much, {i always like some angst in a story} Poor Jack and Sam getting bitten by those pesky Rottweillers, but luckily Viv and the others got there in time,

Glad to see Jack and Samantha go out on a date.
Michi uk chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
It's about time i stopped and gave a review, but i'm so hooked on your story i haven't had time to stop, until now.
hotchner chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
That was a MOST MARVELOUS Story. I've loved the whole thing. I just didn't have time to respond to every chapter. I'm glad that

Jack and Sam are alright and there back to dating again. Keep up

the AWESOME Writing. Can' wait for your next story.

THANK YOU! ! !
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story. So many twist and turns,it really had me on the edge of my seat. Great job!. If you are ever in the mood to post another story about Jack/Sam do not hesitate. :)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Patiently waiting for another chapter of this story. Please hurry, I am so ready to read what happens to poor Jack and Sam. :(
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Omg, so both Jack and Sam are being tortured. I hope the team is able to get to them both before it is to late. This duche is going to pay for hurting Jack's girl. And, now Danny will feel some grief for not saying something sooner. Next chapter, please. :)
MaloneForever chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
Hey Hey Hey That was a VERY MARVELOUS Chapter. I sure hope

the Team makes it there before he hurts Jack to bad. I can't

believe that there going to sit around arguing when they've

got 2 people out there in danger. Keep up the AWESOME Writing.

Can't wait to read the next Chapter. THANK YOU! Dawn
Kimberleah chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
Jack angst is always great for me. So I am enjoying this a lot. Thanks for writing. I'll be anxious for more.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Wow, finally this story continues. Please update with the next chapter soon. :)
Agent Michigan chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
First off, title is perfect.

Second, love the writing style. I feel like I'm eating bite-sized chunks of story.

Lastly, Keep going man!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Good. Please update soon. They have messed with the wrong bull, heads are going to roll when Jack gets up and finds out what happened.
Kimberleah chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Thanks for writing a J/S fiction. Will be looking forward to more. Thank you for time and effort!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Please update soon. With cherries on top.
hotchner chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
WOW, That was another MARVELOUS Chapter. I hope that Jack and

Sam can work there way out of this. I feel sorry for Erik and

Clayton...They just PI****D off two of FBI's best Agents.

When you make Jack mad you really bought yourself a one way

ticket to the grave. I hope that the 2 jerks enjoy what life

they've got left. Keep up the AWESOME WRITING. Can't wait to

read the next Chapter. THANK YOU!
trupac31 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
i am happy at least someone is updating a Jack/Sam story. Great so far, don't take too long to continue.