Reviews for Melting the Ice
GracesAmaze chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Ermergerd, please tell me you're going to finish this. It's too cute not to finish.
MariaPerkyBat chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
Oooooooh. More please! It is an amazing story and I'm not willing to let you give it up! And if it gets more out soon I'm MORE than willing to help you! (And possibly make my Ben Finn romance fantasy come true.) And I probably can help, after completing the game 3 times (how sad...)
heromartymcfly chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Why has this not been updated sooner? I will happily take an update though later that none at all :)
As before, I'm continuing to fall in love with your story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Wait
Same anonymous person as last comment
Except I've finished the story now
Where's the rest..?
I
I
PLEASE
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
I know I'm late
I'm lame like that..

But this made me tear up!
This is soo good, I don't usually go for Ben fic
But me gusta
Apella chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
great chapter!
quantumparadigm chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
YES YES YES :D

Oh my GOD I love Ben and Lara so much. They fight their feelings and their doubts, yet it's there. They're both just too stubborn to see it, haha. Even when it's pointed out to them (I'm looking at you, Ben).

I love how you've set up Aurora so far! The conversation between Lara and Kailan gave me chills and I'm sure Ben's like WTF IS GOING ON because he doesn't know what happened out there - only that it was bad. The real question is: will Lara tell him everything she saw?

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
MagicMinstrel chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
oh, wow, that was amazing! Seriously, that was really really good, keep it up :D
The Chuckling Pocket Watch chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
That was...amazing. It looks like you haven't updated for a long time, but I'll still keep an eye out for the next chapter, should you decide to put one out. Thanks for the great read!
sidcow meow chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I wanna keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Yeaaah this is verry similar to the other story...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Ive noticed that this chapter contains very similar content and ideas as another story from this website... but its a good story none the less