Reviews for The Only Exception
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww that was so sweet! I loved it! (:
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
MMMMMMMM, Jane's cologne. *drools* Loved the bit with Cho as well. Nice and hopeful with a touch of angst! How lovely! but then again- everything you do is! XD
Frogster chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was cute! I, too, loved how she brought her guard down and told him that she cares about him. She should do that more often. He does need to know that he doesn't have to walk that lonely road all alone. He's got his Lisbon and the rest of her team by his side.

Like the cologne bit. And the "don't drink me." Nice allusion to Alice in Wonderland. :)

Write more soon!
13 Jo chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was totally in character. You had written it in a simple but very meaningful and insightful way. I loved it. I loved how they never went into a long and emotional talk or anything and told everything they wanted to say to each other with small gestures and simple conversations. The last bit was funny and interesting too. Good job! Keep writing!
tromana chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So glad 3x02 has already been broadcast here so I can enjoy this. It's rather sweet.. I think I liked the scene at the graveyard the best.

(PS. I thought it was Ruskin, not Raskin?)
2AM chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very, very beautiful... I love those sweet little friendship moments between the two of them...
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ah...sad at the beginning, but sweet at the end. I liked it very much. Great writing.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Aww, this made me want to cry and smile at the same time...really got to my heart XD x
klcarr892 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
First of all, after I read this, I went right to youtube to listen to the song. I've heard of paramore but never listened to them. Anyway, the official vid opens with two people cuddling on a couch (found it fitting). Great song!

Second, I loved this. The whole ep was heartbreaking and Jane needed some Lisbon love, especially at the cemetery. Great Job!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A promising story. It was great.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Aww.. this was very sweet. I love it when they show how much they care for each other in simple, subtle gestures. Especially after an episode like 3x02, an act of friendship would have been awesome. I kept silently wishing that Lisbon was there, maybe hidden behind a tree and that she'd come out when the time was right. I did love the scene with Jane and Danny in the end, but this was so sweet I really loved it too.

The ending just made me swoon. Lovely :)