Reviews for Inception
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Update soon this is good
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Continue this please!
Theyumenoinu chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
please update this i love this so much!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Okay, my last review (until your next update) and then I'm out of your hair.

You. are. perfect.

That's the only conclusion I can come up with that explains how this story was made, 'cause this story is pure perfection personified. This is the Kirk to my Spock, the color to my black-and-white world, the light in my darkness, the sound in my silence, the sun to my moon (for the moon cannot shine without its sun), the air that I breathe and the thoughts in my head.

This story is all that to me, and more. So please, do not take my sunshine away.
(Ha, and they say flattery gets you nowhere. Also, sneaky reference to a lullaby, see if you can catch it. I better stop here, lest I become more poetic and risk becoming Shakespeare. Ta-ta, for now)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Some evil part of me wants you to feel guilty for not updating in almost a month don't listen to that, I am well acquainted with the woes of being an author. Some things don't come as easily as others, so I do hope your lack of update isn't caused by writer's block.

I can't wait for the epic Kirk/Prime Kirk meeting. Oh how they're gonna have fun sharing Spock-related anecdotes. Waaaaaiiiiit, is this story happening before Star Trek: Into Darkness? Answer back, please!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Know what, I'm just gonna review every damn chapter in the hopes that it inspires you or drives you to give us the next chapter faster 'cause DAMN. For some unknown reason I feel empty not knowing what will happen next.

I didn't even know I NEEDED this stoty until I read it. Huh, just goes to show how awesome and badasss you are.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
DAMN YOU. You heartless, evil person. The cliffhanger, oh how I LOATHE cliffhangers. Seriously, this story is amazing, well-written and entertaining. It's also driving me crazy with NEEDNEEDNEED MORE. Ok? Ok. Now you best update soon, lest I die of stress-induced heart attack.
PirateKing1 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Just finished reading what you have so far and am really into this story!
Hope your going to continue it!
raven chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
just finnished the last chapter of this fic, no fair u left it at such a cliffhanger. i do hope this story continues :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Iz u gonna finish this? Please?
hittocerebattosai chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
They are so cute *gleeful* Thank you for writing this I will be looking forward to seeing your next chapter

Poor Jim, things are all scrambled. . ;
QT05 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
This looks promising. I hope for a happy ending. *crosses fingers*

I love the short message young Kirk sent Spock Prime. Also, I must agree with Spock Prime's conclusion about the universe ending paradox. Two Kirks will surely be enough to cause a disaster. LOL.

I look forward to reading more. *thumbs up*
QT05 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Finally! A story where Spock Prime and Jim Prime can happily be together...at least that's where I hope this story goes. I always felt so bad for Spock Prime being left all alone in a new and unknown universe. I hope you are gentle with both Primes. )

On another note, the story so far is great. I think both Jim and Spock are in character. Although, I think Jim recovered a tad too quickly from his belief that Spock was just an illusion within the Nexus to accepting that Spock was real and that he was the one outside of the nexus. That's okay though, this way things can move along a bit faster.

Keep up the good work! )
Doni chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Killer of a cliffhanger, there. Great chapter. So much hope, and then that ending! Nicely done.
Emelf chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I am so happy to see an update. How will Jim recover? I am looking forward to more.