Reviews for Awake
AkitaWF chapter 3 . 10/6
OH my goodness. I have goosebumps. Damn, the last line... really creepy.
Love this story so much!
Royalty Scans chapter 1 . 3/31
its AYAME! not AMAYA
Oceanriversea chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
It was a cute fluffy fic and I liked it. Naruto and Kakashi were so cute together. I always saw him as a father figure to Naruto. Though, I found that in your story, Kakashi appeared weakned pretty easily. Maybe it's just me but I had this impression and let's not talk about Kurenai. It looks like she couldn't put of a fight at all. Even though she survived. You are really good to create suspense and it was nice knowing that Naruto wasn't making anything up , that it was real. Overall, your work is pretty good and I enjoyed reading it.
Archaic Tears chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
I stopped reading out of fear o_o...seriously gave me chills...I actually looked over at my door...
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
... with these kinds of things happening, I'm not surprised about Naruto's fear of ghosts in the anime XD
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Holy crap, that was creepy! xD
awesomekid34 chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
"His breath caught on his throat as he heard the voice of the very child he was starting to consider his son." That line hit me like an arrow! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I always picture as Kakashi a father to Naruto and the others.
sweetstuff225 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
this... story... was... AMAZING! I loved every second of it! Thank you for writing this! :)
poppet.ellie chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
I loved this. It brings me so much freaking happiness to read kakashi and naruto stories. I feel like they both deserve a family, and fit perfectly in the roles of father n son. Thank you.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
I feel unusually stupid as of now. It was Madoka, huh? I should have known ghosts don't exist like that.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
A demon? You're nuts, but I really like this story. I would say demons shouldn't exist like that, since the Kyuubi doesn't exactly entertain himself by freaking little kids out, (I wouldn't think so), but I'm not so sure anymore.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
What the hell kind of ghost story is this? It's making me all freaked out, so it's a job well done, I'll say. I'm actually very creeped out, and it's like 1 in the morning.
intense.mint chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Kakashi and Iruka are leaving. Uh-oh not good.
intense.mint chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Perhaps you should change the genre to mystery or horror because that's what I'm feeling right now.. Anyway, you did a great job!
intense.mint chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!