Reviews for Awake
Archaic Tears chapter 4 . 7/10
I stopped reading out of fear o_o...seriously gave me chills...I actually looked over at my door...
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
... with these kinds of things happening, I'm not surprised about Naruto's fear of ghosts in the anime XD
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Holy crap, that was creepy! xD
awesomekid34 chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
"His breath caught on his throat as he heard the voice of the very child he was starting to consider his son." That line hit me like an arrow! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I always picture as Kakashi a father to Naruto and the others.
sweetstuff225 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
this... story... was... AMAZING! I loved every second of it! Thank you for writing this! :)
poppet.ellie chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
I loved this. It brings me so much freaking happiness to read kakashi and naruto stories. I feel like they both deserve a family, and fit perfectly in the roles of father n son. Thank you.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
I feel unusually stupid as of now. It was Madoka, huh? I should have known ghosts don't exist like that.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
A demon? You're nuts, but I really like this story. I would say demons shouldn't exist like that, since the Kyuubi doesn't exactly entertain himself by freaking little kids out, (I wouldn't think so), but I'm not so sure anymore.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
What the hell kind of ghost story is this? It's making me all freaked out, so it's a job well done, I'll say. I'm actually very creeped out, and it's like 1 in the morning.
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Kakashi and Iruka are leaving. Uh-oh not good.
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Perhaps you should change the genre to mystery or horror because that's what I'm feeling right now.. Anyway, you did a great job!
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Well... at least It's happy ending... :)

At first, at some chapters, it's hard to catch up... kinda complicated for me for some reason. But few chapters to the end make It more understand... (obviously)

That was sweet... Love when Kakashi cares so much at Naruto...!
Queen of Spades England chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
I would not lie to you but YOU FUCKING SCARED ME SHITLESS WITH THIS STORY!awsome
book keeper 2000 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
r u trying to scare the shit out of me?