Reviews for Growth
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*giggles* Yeah, I can see that. Especially Toshiro walking in on an experiment and the whole thing inevitably going boom, and the weird side effects. (Hey, headcanons.)
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm quite happy that you positioned the interaction between Karin and Toushiro right up to the manga. It made this fanfic all the more possible to happen. Well, all of your stories are exceptional works of art anyway :)

LAST LINE! meheheheheh loove it to the core! and the whole of the story! :)
Sansonnette chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
hormones. brilliant! :)
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahmazing story. While I was reading, I totally thought it was going to be a long- shot and not a one shot. (:

Great job.
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was so cute! We don't get to see Ichigo's life without his powers until Xcution enters his life so this was a wonderful interpretation of what happened. I'd like to think that this was what really happened, as in SS was really looking after him even from afar. Granted, why they turned him into a shinigami in the first place was shady but Ichigo's loyalty never fails to amaze me. Wish we got to hear what he said about Toushirou. Haha. I'm off to read the sequel. Great job on this. :D
NikaChuS2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well done! I liked it! I can see the potential of it becoming a multi chapter though, building on the fact that the wooden katana felt 'right' and more on yumi... :3
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
UPDATE! Really nice, especially the last part... that was funny!
MintMint chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. i love the progression of their interactions.
altomoderate chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
One of the best one-shots! Thanks for posting this story! ;)
Silverblueroses chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love the taller than her part! update sooooon! :D
BluJai chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Bravo! Bravo! A masterpiece. Truly. I love the last sentence leave it to Toshiro to come up with that reason to tolerate someone. Love theses two characters. You did a wonderful job with them.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/10/2011

I loved the fic.
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was nice. I enjoyed it.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
All I can say is, poor, poor Toshiro. What an aqward situation to be in and no wonder his face turned read. 3
Windkikyo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011