Reviews for Taking Care of Sam
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I had thought that God might revive Gabriel, since he finally left a life of hiding and goofing off to take sides for humanity.

Especially since he revived Castiel twice.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Kinda sad but kinda sweet. I love this. But is it a slash? That part was confusing.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I liked it. Short, sweet. It's nice. it's an interesting take on what happened to Sam's soul. Good job. Plus, I love the Inception reference.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I've been wondering where Sam's soul is! I like your take on it. But I think you're right, this is going to be AU. I'm hoping even without Kripke that the writers will be able to answer the questions they've posed.

So are you getting SN there now? I thought they took it off the air?
eing chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that's sooo sweet! please, I really would like more chapters! (sorry for my english, i'm from spain):p
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yay! I absolutely LOVE this! ;-D

We also know that it's totally in Crowley's modus operandi to lie when it's in his best interests, so I'm not considering this definitely AU yet... ;-D
Clooless chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
So... Uhm, You're gonna be writing a sequel, right? Cause as awesome as this story is, It'll be twice as awesome with a sequel. Right? ...Right?

Anyway EEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S ADORABLE, AND AGNST AND SAM/GABE AND EEEEEEEEE. AMAZINGLY DONE, DUDE. 333
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OHhhhhh. I like that thought, that Sam's soul would be placed in a comforting place until it could be reunited with his body. And I'm glad you gave Gabriel the job of 'baby sitting ' it. He owes the kid after making him watch his big brother die over a hundred times doncha think? hehe.

Very sweet Idea. Thanks