Reviews for Let It Die
NemesisNecrosis chapter 12 . 1/24
I'd love to see more of this. I think your characterization is fine, personally, and the plot seems interesting.
Luana LS chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
It's a good story. There will be continued?
leiluvzu chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I really feel for Senni here. I can't imagine being so alone and having to hide from superiors. Hopefully, izzanami will do some goddess work and declare her a priestess or under her protection or something? At least, that's the conclusion I'm heading towards due to the spreading marks...I mean they don't have to be so visible...unless izzanami wills them to be so.
Luna Lightblade chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
I would like to say that I have enjoyed your story, it is interesting and well written. I have noticed that it hasn't been updated since Oct 20, 2012. It seems likely that this story has been abandoned for what ever reason, however if that reason was apparent lack of interest I would like to show my support. Regardless if this story has been abandoned or is just on an extended hiatus I would like to thank you for what you have shared with us.
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
razska'spromise chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Please update. I think this is a amazing story and I love it so far.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Me encantarĂ­a ver el final de este finca...
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
You should really really update this! It's freaking amazing!
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
I love this fic! Any thoughts on updating?
For all that Sen is different from canon Harry - being detached and with ambiguous moralities, for one - she remains one of my favorite characters to read about, and I especially enjoyed the interactions between her and the Uchiha brothers. Though I find Sasuke a bit of an annoyance and wholeheartedly support Itachi's growing obsession for her.
Speaking of obsessions, love how you made it a trait of the Uchiha clan in general - it's akin to the madness that snaps at the Blacks' heels in HP, something that I've always loved.
Would be more than interested in reading more about Sen, especially how her kekkei gekai develops and how Konoha is going to react to it. As the start of a new kekkei gekai, the battle for her hand is going to be a bloodbath, especially between the Uchiha and the Hyuuga. I can see the other clans sneakily trying to win her over, but it seems to me that the greatest competitors in the race to acquire Sen's abilities will be the Uchiha and the Hyuuga. (Too troublesome for the Nara, maybe. They don't seem very interested in becoming more powerful to me.)
Also, greatly satisfied with Sakura's maturity and how we can see her crush on Sasuke budding into something deeper. Kudos!
Michelle11792 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I love this fic! Hopefully you plan on continuing this.
polarpwnage chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
So why did she lose her memories? Izanami promised she can keep it all and a small portion of her original magicks
bribright91 chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
I really love this story. The character you have created in Sen is probably my favorite OC that I've read. Her status as an avatar gives her so much potential that we've only just seen the beginnings of. I hope you come give this story another try- I know its been awhile since you've updated-cuz I really want to read more in the future. The dynamics between Team 7 and Team Itachi are just fantastic and we haven't even really gotten into the Itachi/Sen romance yet (if that was where you were going with it). Thanks for posting!
917brat chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Oh I so hope you haven't given up on this and are planning on updating it again soon because I would so love to read more of this.
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
lemonxlime15 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I love the story so far, its saddens me to see it hasten been updated! Hopefully you'll be able to soon, I love how you write itachi and sen interactions. Hope to see and update soon oh and early : happy new years: to you :)