Reviews for Let It Die
ruinedsandwich chapter 12 . 5/7
IS THIS ABANDONED. IS IT. TELL ME NOW AND SPARE ME THE HEARTBREAK
burntblood.1982 chapter 2 . 4/28
Please let itachi and sen get together it's brilliant please update
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Just Sandy chapter 11 . 3/10
This was a good story up until here. I got past halfway through when I had enough. Your character does nothing in this chapter, she just stands there watching the action happen. You say that her killing intent was high twice and yet she does nothing about it. And also that she has a great need to protect Naruto and again does nothing about it! You portray her as an intelligent, prodigal, rule breaking, bad ass, and yet in this chapter, nothing. Best of luck with your story.
burntblood.1982 chapter 10 . 2/27
Please update this story or let me have it
Gtopia chapter 1 . 2/26
wow look at that, a story where the ministry turns on harry after defeating voldermort, how original and unique, never seen one of those before. (sarcasm is my life)
please please please update
burntblood.1982 chapter 5 . 1/3
R u gonna finish ur story
belle hawk chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
What happened to the updates? TT_TT
burntblood.1982 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
I'm glad that her and itachi seemed to be getting it on, maybe let her kill something with her eyes make her powerful, she still a bit shy I really want itachi and her together love ur story may ask to borrow some aspect soon
DarkBeauty97 chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
The story is really good! please update
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Please update and make sense more stronger and less meek please
trynmailme chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
Plz update... Its one of a kind... Thanks
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is so good! I'm loving all the complications with romance, the love pentagon going on is great! Please update soon, I am dying to read more and this story is so unique, I love it~
Ken chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
So I know you tried really hard not to make Itachi into a pedo phile by repeating in his internal monologue how he isn't sexually interested in her but you are kind of failing in that because the way you portray him (noticing her reactions and touching her absentmindedly like its an unconscious attraction) kind of counteracts that. I actually hoped that you would write about a Mentor/friendship with Itachi that changed only after the timeskip but this is just too close to the line for me to stay comfortable reading it.