Reviews for Let It Die
DarkBeauty97 chapter 12 . 7/4
The story is really good! please update
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 4/26
Please update and make sense more stronger and less meek please
trynmailme chapter 12 . 2/28
Plz update... Its one of a kind... Thanks
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 2/25
This is so good! I'm loving all the complications with romance, the love pentagon going on is great! Please update soon, I am dying to read more and this story is so unique, I love it~
Ken chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
So I know you tried really hard not to make Itachi into a pedo phile by repeating in his internal monologue how he isn't sexually interested in her but you are kind of failing in that because the way you portray him (noticing her reactions and touching her absentmindedly like its an unconscious attraction) kind of counteracts that. I actually hoped that you would write about a Mentor/friendship with Itachi that changed only after the timeskip but this is just too close to the line for me to stay comfortable reading it.
Im a guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
Enjoy concept, but the main character is like idk what to say. Harry is so minor its not funny
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
I like Itachi getting so flustered by Sen-chan XD! Please update soon, this fiction is really great.
CharitinaX chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
I'm severely annoyed with this story for many reasons.

First, you haven't updated in (more than) two years. That basically means you have no intention of continuing the story and it's pretty fucking annoying to read a story that you know won't be finished.

Secondly, I despise the main character.

For all her "prodigious talents", meetings with death, and mystery whatnot, SHE STANDS BY AND DOES NOTHING IN THE FIRST MAJOR BATTLE OF THE STORY.

Literally (and I don't use this word lightly) she's about as useful as Sakura in this battle-NOT AT ALL.

You mention how her KI skyrockets and how she feels the need to protect Naruto, when in fact, she's more incompetent and useless than Naruto! She can't even bring herself to disobey simple, unnecessary orders (despite her attitude earlier) and isn't brave enough or smart enough to even ATTEMPT to fight.

Despite her (apparently "advanced") book smarts, intelligence, and strategy skills, she can't come up with a plan in an actual fight and basically doesn't do shit. Have her try to fight and get beat up, sure, it's a great lesson learned and she gets to tell stories about fighting with THE Momochi Zabuza. At least, this way, she demonstrates her courage and loyalty.

The way you've written this scene makes it stand out that she sits out on the sidelines not because she's intelligent for staying out of it or anything similar to that, but because she's a coward and lacks skill. Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one who wants to succeed as a trained fighter/assassin/hunter should be so pathetic in terms of courage.

This brings me to your writing and likely reason for having this scene play out the way it did-it's because you were probably too cowardly yourself to change the plot of the story.

And so, I comment here to remind you that the BIGGEST mistake you could possibly ever, ever make with an OC, is to NOT alter the plot to fit the new situation (though you did change the Uchiha subplot a bit, it still doesn't really affect the character herself)!

Imagine World War II without Hitler-obviously, everything would have played out tremendously differently and OC stories are EXACTLY the same. When you insert an OC as a main character, then you HAVE TO change the plot.

Interspersing the actual anime/manga with little lines of your own about your character is like annotating the anime/manga, not writing an original piece of fanfiction work.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
I'd love to see more of this. I think your characterization is fine, personally, and the plot seems interesting.
Luana LS chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
It's a good story. There will be continued?
2x2handsofblu chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I really feel for Senni here. I can't imagine being so alone and having to hide from superiors. Hopefully, izzanami will do some goddess work and declare her a priestess or under her protection or something? At least, that's the conclusion I'm heading towards due to the spreading marks...I mean they don't have to be so visible...unless izzanami wills them to be so.
Luna Lightblade chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
I would like to say that I have enjoyed your story, it is interesting and well written. I have noticed that it hasn't been updated since Oct 20, 2012. It seems likely that this story has been abandoned for what ever reason, however if that reason was apparent lack of interest I would like to show my support. Regardless if this story has been abandoned or is just on an extended hiatus I would like to thank you for what you have shared with us.
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
razska'spromise chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Please update. I think this is a amazing story and I love it so far.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Me encantarĂ­a ver el final de este finca...