Reviews for The Life of Sara Knivert Tudor
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 22 . 2/1/2011
Aww Really good Story! Sad towards the end..But a very happy ending!
Miss Luny chapter 22 . 1/16/2011
AW what a perfect endingD Teehee I just realized that Henry Brandon and Maddie are cousins.
Superdani4Ever chapter 22 . 12/15/2010
I loved it!thank you!
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
I liked the ending very much! It was sweet to see the kids grow up with charles and how they handled growing up in general and I really liked maddie's character alot. Great story and it is definately on my favorites list now:-)
Anna Taure chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
Well, I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but after reading the whole story, I would recommend you to take the "Mary-Sue test" posted on the Tudors forum.

Sara grates on my nerves, it's really hard to feel any sympathy for the character. She switches from one guy to another, there is no true explanation of her hate towards Anne Boleyn, apart Sarah is so righteous, she listens to Charles' plotting without questioning his motives... I was not sad when she died.

Concerning the text itself, the over-long sentences of dialogue are annoying to read. Dots and semi-columns to cut them could be useful.
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
i cryed it was soooo good that i cryed.
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 20 . 12/9/2010
He sees Margaret...that's interesting I didn't see that coming at all! Sad but good chapter!
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 20 . 12/8/2010
awwww im sooo sad.
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
She didnt die did she?
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
i hope the king kills him for killing his MOST BELOVED SISTER...

did i say ... SISTER

SISTER

I HOPE HE GETS HIS HEAD WOPED OFF.
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
OH NO! She can't die! Poor Charles! Please update again sooN!
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
Wow! This story is so well written! I love the plotline you have created and I love how the character of Sara is so fierce! I hope that she and Charles will be able to get to tell Henry soon yet I fear what his reaction will be. Will Arthur find out that his real father is Charles? Will Catherine return with Henry? Please update again soon!
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 18 . 11/27/2010