Reviews for Warehouse of Imaginings
Whyhow chapter 58 . 4/20
In general I prefer your Avatar stories to your Legend of Korra stories.
Whyhow chapter 55 . 4/20
I want to read about their adventures together perpetually insulting each other.
Whyhow chapter 47 . 4/20
Mostly this was nothing new, but I like the lines towards the beginning where she is unimpressed by her sister.
Whyhow chapter 43 . 4/20
I doubt that she'd have much trouble getting out, but she might stay for a while if she didn't have anything better to do.
Whyhow chapter 34 . 4/20
Interesting drabbles, but Ba Sing Se doesn't have an "h".
Whyhow chapter 29 . 4/20
I like the dynamic between the two of them, even if we don't get to see very much of it.
Whyhow chapter 25 . 4/20
I can't quite see how this would happen, but it would be fun to watch.
Kaoupa chapter 25 . 3/14
Wish there were more universes or a story for this. Distorted Reality is great, but this is just peaceful in a way.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 37 . 9/3/2014
Awww poor Suki, I'd be worried too. Sokka's too wonderful to not worry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I really like this chapter, it's so hard to find a good Mai-centric fic like this. I honestly don't understand people who hate on this character, I have to assume it's a result of rabid Zutara shippers.
RobinaRain chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
In the comic book The Lost Adventures, they tell you how they rounded up all the airbenders that escaped. They set traps for them, making them think that other nomads were living in places in the mountains.
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 70 . 2/6/2013
That's impressive, since genes work independently probability wise. That makes Sokka more than just a genius in my book; professional gambler? Should've worked with Toph more in the runaway. It's always Sokka coming up with modern scientific discoveries, isn't it?
sunflower13 chapter 70 . 1/10/2013
Duuuuuude...these are awesome. You write them so well that I don't even mind when it's a ship I don't like!
Kimberly T chapter 70 . 11/21/2012
/Three kids later, and Sokka had called it every time./

Which annoyed Katara to no end, I'm sure! :-D
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 69 . 5/14/2012
Oooh, Free was great! The implication that the Yu Yan were fighting against their will is an intriguing prospect.

Pirate was also really funny. Definitely a headcanon for me, to think that June probably had someone in a police force somewhere in the world that would bail her out if she got caught.

Feel was pretty touching and amusing.

Overall these are great little entries.