Reviews for Love Me: A KibaHina Fanfiction
Supercar chapter 1 . 11/18
This story is my all time favorite I read it at least 5 times a year just putting that out there you're a golden god gifted with lemon writing talent bless you, bless your family, bless everything that you touch in the name of all that is holy I genuinely wish to be buried in my final resting spot with this fic placed firmly in my arms and it shall be so hail the queen Fangie-Chan long may she reign. This review might seem bizarre but I shit you not my friend, I mean every single word I seriously love this shit so much that if I were to be reincarnated my next life would somehow stumble across this story because it is destiny on some real shit words cannot describe my love for this masterpiece it's literally everything I've ever looked for in a story I could honestly die in peace totally satisfied with my existance because I got to read this shit.

So yeah good job. Dueces.
MakeItHale chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
You're my spirit animal! O my goodness you're so funny! Your forewords and afterwords of each chapter make me feel like you're my best friend. Another reason why I wish you'd update other stories.
Meep chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Waaaaaaaah this fanfic was so cute until they did dirty horny stuff!
choco.gal15 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Sooo cute! I love your stories! Your a great writer, I mean its cool how you can still keep every chapter interesting. Great job.
thenovemberdawn chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Clearly the best well written story i have read yet...totally looking forward to more of them in the future... :")
CherryTree chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
I'm not sure if I've even reviewed this before or not, but anyway...

Do I need to express how much I love this? It's so damn cute and sensual at the same time. I was giggling one second and blushing like mad the next.

I also like how when you wrote it from Hinata's side, it was more poetic. I'm probably the only one who pays attention to shit like that, anyway, but still; it was a nice subtlety that showed how different they were in perspective. It was a nice touch to enhance the view of it.

For once, I didn't give a crap about the few grammar mistakes. I think I was too amazed by the beauty of this.

So, I give it a 8/10. Good job!

whatevernessimbored chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Wow this was great. :)
Mrs.Uzumaki chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Aw, I wanted to see if they were going to get married or something! But i loved this story it was cute and very well written! I'm currently writing a ItaSaku oneshot and this gave me some encouragememt to keep going and make my sister better! you have so much detail and I can see kiba and hinata and shino and naruto and sakura and rock lee and the little genin doing these things ! overall I loved it and it was very well written A from me! :)
Mrs.Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Mrs.Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I love it! kiba is very attractive indeed
Mrs.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I freakin love KibaHina! To bad she couldn't love in naruto shippuden... But I think of them as a couple not naruhina I think of them as I love Kiba he should be with hinata:)GO KIBAHINA!
Kylee chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
i'm obsessed wit all of your fanfics. so far i've read all of the chaptered ones, i really wish you would have finished heat. i was into it but then you just cut off at the pregnanvy and i'm just like "ack!" you're writing is great and i'm a total sucker for smut and lemons, despite the fact that other people would not consider them to be age apropriate for me but lol ya i'm obsessed with your smut writing! keep it up i can't wait to read your other kibahina fanfics!:)
13wolfplayer chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Hot damn, only two chapters in and i already LOVE this fanfic! This fanfiction shows me how KibaHina will last against everything! This fanfic is wonderful! :'D
Born of Ashes chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Holy fucking shit that was awesome!