Reviews for Gone
PsychO99 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Oh my gosh, i loved this one. :) I loved how she called him every single day and just talked to him, even though she wasnt sure he was listening... :') Goodness, i adored the ending... :)
GlOmP3R chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Awh loved this ! Kickass job !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This story was sooo sweet and I loved it! And the fact that ur one of the better grammatical writers makes the story that much better thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it lol
Kay Hau chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Very sweet romance, well written and quite poetic really.
Checkerz chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
You've got my grin
cmcaggia3 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
:'( omg. that was so beautiful.

oh and by the way, if you ever stop writing i will hunt you down and make you write kay? 3
cmcaggia3 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
OMFG amazing! at first i thought you killed him, but this side of the story, how jules tolled is so amazing!
Lazuli Quetzal chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
shawn has green eyes? Never mind, still it was pretty good.
tjmack1986 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Okay so at first I was totally worried that he was dead until I got to the end of that first phew...on that part..

I loved how Jules used everything that Shawn loves and adores to bring him back. This was sad but so beautiful at the same time!3
SyFyDiva chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Good story.
maya2 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Beautiful ending. I like that he was remorseful and she loved him anyway. This was a sweet fic and just what I needed at 4am with a serious case of insomnia. Keep up the great writing.
Liz-Beth520 chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
What a great story! I like how her calling Shawn's phone was like her diary, she would put in an entry every day. This is one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction. :)
Keep up the good work,
GondorianRose5647 chapter 5 . 12/7/2010

I loved this, you did a really good job. I was beginning to think you weren't bringing him back and then you did! xD Great job!

dillondelp chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
great chapter i thought it was another daydream when shawn came back...then i thought it was gus or henry...

good story
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
please let this be for real and she is not having another daydream
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »