Reviews for My Bodyguard, Mine
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
a very romantic chapter
alohareader chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
oh man i hope P will be ok
Kimd33 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I love it. It is so emotional.
PinkAngel17 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Aww! Soo emotional! Loved the beginning with Penelope telling him it was real to her and him agreeing. And the last part was so good too. Great chapter!
onetreefan chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
ahhh you are certainly playing with my emotions! sooo good as always hun! are you serious about NO MG lovin? AT ALL! :( even a couple one liners? lol. I was reading an interview with Kristen Vangness the other day that said she believes MG are soul mates! even SHE is team MG! lol.
Olicityjapril4happyeverafter chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
awesome chapter, loving this and all you are doing with it.. keep up the great work
emzypemzy chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Awwww he just needs her fullstop. Awwww. Loved the comment about their tails, very nice!

"Derek hated the sound of his soles squeaking on the linoleum flooring; it was a constant resonance of a waiting game, of a hospital, of impending death." *shudders* that's EXactly what I don't like about hospitals summed up in a line. Yeee gads.

She got hurt :( Badly too! Its quite scary to read her so calm when she's so hurt! :O

So yeah, I reviewed that backwards, BUT regardless of which way I LOOOOVED it, my lovely. Fandabiedosie (to try top fantastical :P) and here's to Penelope being okay! *fingers and six toes crossed* :))
nybrat8483 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
cant wait for the next chapter!
kel chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Omg you can't leave it there! Please update soon. Loving this story!
b-mystique chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Ahhh! a cliffie!lovly development:-)
shar chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
please hurry back and update! awesome fic!
Harleyzgirl chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Hang on, you take us from learning Derek and Pen made love to having Pen bleeding in Derek's arms and the UNSUB getting away. Not nice. And what is with Kevin still cropping up? Fix this please with more soon. Thx
Carfa chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
so good. I am addicted!
alohareader chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Oh no P is hurt AHH!
KricketWilliams chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Oooh...what a cliffie! And you hollar at ME? Oh, mon cher, not fair. :) Seriously, love, I think it's wondeful, and very addicting.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »