Reviews for Don't Let Go
Celesdian chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Character interaction and development. That was what I was looking for and holy crap, you nailed it. I would've been very content if it was just a chapter ome-shot but the second chapter was as sentimental as the first.

Thank you for sharing an awesome story. When I become more familiar with the world of "Evangelion", this will be the first place I check out. If there's anything I enjoy more than the story, it's the characters and how they interact.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
How I wish this story was canon!
Thanks for another amazing chapter.

NOM
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is truly one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on this site!
Simply amazing.

NOM
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
that was fucking Awesome!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh no, it's the Feels! So fluffy, in a Black Lagoon way.
Psycho2112 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Well, this was good. Surprisingly good. The relationship between Rock and Revy was always a you one to put together. Hell, them actually professing love to each other was more shocking than them having sex. But, you pulled it off. You pulled off not only a workable story, but a believable one. One where Revy is probably more in-character than many of the other fics I've read. This is truly a gem of a story, I firmly stand behind this becoming eventual canon.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
That's was amazing! Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
This was really sweet. D-awwwww
Fluffyman chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This is just great, the best Black Lagoon Fanfic of all!
Rei Hiroe wont be able to make this better, that I know for sure. I truly wish that this would be canon and not "just" a Fanfic.

Thanks a lot for the great read!
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely love this story! I always wanted Revy and Rock to acknowledge their love for one another. But it had to be done a certain way... because she's Revy. Great!
Dark Kuno chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Always good to see a RevyRock story that doesn't get crazy out of character as so many tend to do (especially Revy).

This story presents a very in character and believable Revy. Still brash, harsh and rough around the edges trying to figure crap out in her own head in a way that really does "feel" like Revy.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Normally I'd go on a rant about how you got their characteristics down and all but It'll be better if I just put it in just two words...

!F*CKING AMAZING!
Nutt Man 117 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Seeing a softer Revy is so beautiful and tragic at the same time.

Loved it!
Kazeek chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Very well done, the most realistic Rock X Revy story I've seen on here. I really hope you decide to write more on them in the future. Very well done indeed!

Kazeek
VaraChan333 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
wow that was really good...i just got done watching Black Lagoon and this just made it even better! very well written and i loved it!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »