Reviews for Don't Let Go
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I just watched all of the anime and read the manga this week. I can't get enough Black Lagoon and Revy is my new favorite character out of all the anime i have seen. This is the first fan fiction i have ever read and simply put it was amazing! The way you wrote Revy and Rock was spot on and it gave me exactly what I wanted. A sincere thank you for creating this true work of greatness.
Lazy Spark chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
This was really good. It wasn't written like some fanboys horny dream, it actually fits the original works. I could see the Revy from the anime doing and saying this, and the same for Rock.
A really great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was so well done, it should be canon.
unicron311 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Good story to bad you probably wont make a sequal where they have a kid or something and dive more into her psychi
slay chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Good story
starderp chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Character interaction and development. That was what I was looking for and holy crap, you nailed it. I would've been very content if it was just a chapter ome-shot but the second chapter was as sentimental as the first.

Thank you for sharing an awesome story. When I become more familiar with the world of "Evangelion", this will be the first place I check out. If there's anything I enjoy more than the story, it's the characters and how they interact.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
How I wish this story was canon!
Thanks for another amazing chapter.

NOM
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is truly one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on this site!
Simply amazing.

NOM
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
that was fucking Awesome!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh no, it's the Feels! So fluffy, in a Black Lagoon way.
Psycho2112 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Well, this was good. Surprisingly good. The relationship between Rock and Revy was always a you one to put together. Hell, them actually professing love to each other was more shocking than them having sex. But, you pulled it off. You pulled off not only a workable story, but a believable one. One where Revy is probably more in-character than many of the other fics I've read. This is truly a gem of a story, I firmly stand behind this becoming eventual canon.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
That's was amazing! Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
This was really sweet. D-awwwww
Fluffyman chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This is just great, the best Black Lagoon Fanfic of all!
Rei Hiroe wont be able to make this better, that I know for sure. I truly wish that this would be canon and not "just" a Fanfic.

Thanks a lot for the great read!
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely love this story! I always wanted Revy and Rock to acknowledge their love for one another. But it had to be done a certain way... because she's Revy. Great!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »