Reviews for Don't Let Go
Xiaoqing chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
yummy. i love it. thank you for making the 2nd chapter
stuntbutt chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
two words. write more. some more words. this was brillant, i loved this.
AwesomeOliver chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Very brilliant and very enjoyable fic you wrote here! You know your Black Lagoon characters quite well and I find your deep down decent into Revy's mind to be quite excellently written. You got Rock down perfectly as well, which makes me very happy! I would love to see more BL stories from you (preferably long ones) because I'm sure I would fave them just like I did with this one :)
Yokillayo chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Well never mind about my previous opinion lol :D guess we both had that in mind, good work, good ending, great story.
Yokillayo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Subscribed, added, favorited. Wow, wow and holy shizzle on a stick man that's amazing. I looove your writing style, everything is clear and concise, not loaded down with extra garbage or vague, forcing you to fill in gaps. I've only recently started watching a wider range of Anime, black lagoon being my favorite so far. This scene is great, very intense and emotional, while maintaining a nice sensual feel. The only thing I really would change is the scene itself, I can only really see them getting together in the heat of some big event, or in the aftermath. Like with most peoples favorite seen which is referred too as "The Ciggerate Kiss" but that's more personal opinion than everything. Nice job, may have to start watching evangelion so I can read your other fics o lol
midnightandcounting chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Hey, nice work! I'm glad someone was brave enough to delve into the mysterious world that is Revy's emotions. I love characters like her. The ones that you just can't fully understand but have fun spending hours trying to anyway. The story itself was a little sappy for my taste, (I'm a bit of a pessimist sometimes), but it was still engaging and fun to read. Thanks for writing it!

Sarah
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
AMAZING story! The BL fandom on needs more authors like you! This story has it's fluffy moments but you do such a good job of keeping the mood of Black Lagoon as you write. Really, REALLY liked this; had to go re-read it. Anyway, keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter...or whatever you write. I will be selfish and say I hope it's another BL fic!
AngelxofxAlchemy chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This story was really awesome! You really stayed true to the characters and it was very cute. :) Nice job!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is pretty fantastic!
Ramen Time chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
i was giving this whole thing a reread cuz i remembered that it was a really good fuckin story. i enjoyed just tlike the first time and when i was done, to my fucking surprise, there was another chapter! all i could say was fuck yeah, and i must say, great fuckin job. i loved every bit of it. you know exactly what to write and how to keep them in character. thanks for writing this. :D
Ann E. Casap chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Excellent story you have written here. Very well written and best of all, you kept the characters in character and you made the relationship thing work for them. I loved this story
Darkmessiah24 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
A beautiful chapter, really adored the cheeky end you made there :P
TheTerryman chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This is one of the most well done pieces i have read on this site. Grammar and spelling were on the ball. Characters felt real. Good job. Looking forward to more from you in the future.
FaceMeltor chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Glorious.

I think I said everything I could say in my other review for the first chapter, so I will just cut things short and tell you that this lived up to its predecessor.

Good job.
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
...MindBlown...dear god you have done what I have only ever seen once before. You were able to make Revy, in all her royal badassness, and find a logical way to make her fall for Rock, while STILL keeping her Revy. This is one of the greatest works for this site I have ever seen.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »