Reviews for Don't Let Go
Ann E. Casap chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Excellent story you have written here. Very well written and best of all, you kept the characters in character and you made the relationship thing work for them. I loved this story
Darkmessiah24 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
A beautiful chapter, really adored the cheeky end you made there :P
TheTerryman chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This is one of the most well done pieces i have read on this site. Grammar and spelling were on the ball. Characters felt real. Good job. Looking forward to more from you in the future.
FaceMeltor chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Glorious.

I think I said everything I could say in my other review for the first chapter, so I will just cut things short and tell you that this lived up to its predecessor.

Good job.
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
...MindBlown...dear god you have done what I have only ever seen once before. You were able to make Revy, in all her royal badassness, and find a logical way to make her fall for Rock, while STILL keeping her Revy. This is one of the greatest works for this site I have ever seen.
Thomas Gunmane chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I believe jm1681 took the words right out of my mouth.

Simply incredible. Reading this chapter made my day, and now I have yet another temptation to keep writing as well. Many thanks to you my friend.

Of course, now I am just dying to know what was in the case that would make Ms. Balalaika so happy to get it back. Perhaps it's a box of rare cigars. :D

I end with this though. Your Revy/Rock relationship is perhaps one of the best, if not the best, I have ever studied. Blows mine out of the water anyways. :D

I look forward to your future Black Lagoon tales.
JustMikeG22 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely loved it! I'm glad you finally ended it like that! I was hoping for an ending like that! All in all...five stars for a good ending. Thanks!
Elphaba chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Another great chapter! Loved it!
Draco38 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Good, no great job.

I like how quiet Revy is more scary than loud Revy. I like how it took time for her to simmer before waking up to the fact of what she was feeling.

I like how natural this felt. The story was not forced but flowed.

Once again great job.
Moonlith chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
*do compel the readers to give feedback. So just keep aiming for that excellence and you'll be good. ;)
Moonlith chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This was really good and not just fitting, but great companion for the first chapter. A couple of things I'd like to point out:

1) I found it a bit (unintentionally?) comic that Revy would so harshly throw around like a ragdoll a man she supposedly has fond feelings for. Sure, I get it she had to make known to Rock she was distressed over his injury, but yeah. A bit comic.

2) Continuing on the issue of Rock being "the hero" for once, I wonder if Revy thought about it all the way through. Of course it's understandable to wish someone you love stay out of harm's way, but shouldn't it go both ways here? I can't remember this being brought up in either chapter of this story (not to rule out the possibility I remember wrong), but Revy continuously places herself in the greatest danger out of the Lagoon Company quartet in order to help the job along, yet we haven't seen Rock throwing a fuss about it just because he loves her. Would Revy apologise, or feel compelled to do so, if Rock expressed his displeasure at Revy because she's close to getting killed pretty much every time they go out for a mission? What Rock did sure was impulsive and dangerous, but it did save them the job and make their main employer very happy, thus probably ensuing further good relations between Lagoon Company and Hotel Moscow. Perhaps Revy should've considered the issue more from this point of view as well instead of flat out telling him not to do anything like that (hazardous yet necessary for the job) ever again.

Besides that, I'd just like to say I hope you keep writing more BL fics despite the less than hyper response; it's a small fandom and not all fics get all the attention they deserve. But, as I'm sure you've noticed while browsing this section, the really REALLY good fics here do
jm1681 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
This is so f-in good my friend.

This is the sort of story I always wanted to, always meant to write, but always screwed up somehow. So many efforts I've made, but I always ruined Revy, or ruined Rock. But here, they feel SO good and so right. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a little jealous.

Kudos doesn't quite cut it. This piece is right at the top in my personal favorites from the archive. Well done man, well done.
Zeyro chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Defintely Enjoyable, really felt like they were in character as well. Hope you decide to write more for this topic, you've got them pegged well I'd say.
Durante Alighieri chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Reading through a mobile phone was a bad idea for my part. It never completes the fic for some odd reason (It ends on a thich black and red line at the end of the page, if anyone wants to know.) When I decided to read this fic in my PC I finally reached the ending of this story. Thank you for writing such a fantastic fic. One of the true gold in this fan fiction pot.

I will be waiting for the second chapter. So hurry, hurry... chop-chop! -pushes you like a boss-

-Durante Alighieri
Thomas Gunmane chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I felt the need to finally create an account after so many years after reading this story after a long series of reading other Black Lagoon stories.

As my profile states, I peer into the souls of writers. After reading this story for the first time, I was, to be frank, blinded by the radiance of your writing soul. You are indeed a true writer, one whom I am indebted to for helping me realize why it is I enjoy reading more than anything else in this world.

As for suggestions for you second chapter to this tale, I can only suggest that you try something that you feel is natural. I realize this is not exactly an ideal suggestion, but your reflects a sense of keeping true to the atmosphere of Black Lagoon that I find commendable. Just let your thoughts flow and reveal to us how you would continue this relationship between Rock and Revy amidst the chaotic but enticing aura that surrounds Roanapur. Your viewpoint on emotions is surreal enough to make the reader truly ponder what could have been in the minds of the characters. I myself tend to share that view on just about every anime and manga I have ever been witness to. This story truly reflects that viewpoint.

I implore you to never stop, never let your writing soul dim. My own dimmed slightly long ago, and had it not been for all the stories I have read over the years, I would not be still who I was long ago. The stress of life is a burden on us all, but it is writing and reading that lifts that burden off our shoulders, even if it is just for a small moment in our lives.

Thanks for lifting the burdens of life off me today. You truly have a shining writer's soul.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »