Reviews for Don't Let Go
HarlequinEternity chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Excellent work.
DBtheLinguaphile chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was AWESOME. You stayed in character the whole way through - I think this is a really excellent read on Rock and Revy's relationship. This felt like something that could actually happen, and Revy's reaction to her love for Rock felt genuine. My only concern - and it is minor - is that some may get a different read on Revy. She's hard to figure out, and I've seen her characterized all the way from full sociopath to falling to pieces in mushy love as soon as Rock looks her way. I think your piece strikes a good balance. HOWEVER, I would personally have characterized her as a bit colder. I don't necessarily see her letting go to Rock straight away...she seems a bit too damaged for that. I would probably have taken a little longer for her to come to a realization of her feelings. Even in the manga, it's taking quite a long time for her to admit even a little protectiveness.

Only my personal opinion. I don't necessarily disagree with your characterization - in fact, I like it - just wanted to offer a second opinion. That being said, LOVED it, and hope to see a second chapter. Please write more Black Lagoon - it's an underloved fandom that deserves a lot more good writing than it gets.
Draco38 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved this. Please try for a second chapter! Maybe starting with Rock getting back to his room?
Kiba1500 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This story was great. Please make a second chapter.
Darkmessiah24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Fantastic!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was very well written. Very accurate character protrayal of Revy and Rock. There are honestly no words to describe how beautiful this is. It's like a tough love story with a twist. There is no straight forward admittance from Revy about her love but you can definetly tell that she loves him. I never favorite stories at all. It rarely happens and only a select have been added in the last couple years I've been on this site. But you are making this list! Lovely piece!
Miguel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Part 2 please
Fallen Salvation chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Epic. Truly awesome and i enjoyed it very much. I'll be poking around here for some more of your work.

Again awesome one-shot fan fic D
cyber viper42 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Amazing story! very true to their characters.
Ramen Time chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
HOLY FUCK. i have never read a fic

with so much raw passion than this

one. yer writing style was spot on

perfect. no oocness whatsoever. i

can totally fuckin picture this shit

happening. all i can say is hot damn.

you by far are THEE best author ive

ever stumbled upon. and ive been

reading on here for a long ass time.

you bet yer sweet ass ima fave this

shit.
0FoX0 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Fucking Beautifull man, In my opinion, One of the best fics about this two in the whole Black Lagoon section. Keep up with this, its really worth it. See ya
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Damn that was some drama...I LOVE IT
sharky13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Really enjoyed it, Great story :) only thing is i thought you could have gone slightly further with it, instead of having it as a one off, but that could just be me :) love a happy ending!
DarkMGN chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
great story man enjoyed reading it alot!
carcrafter7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was such a well written story. You nailed both Rock and Revy and I loved the moment when Rock said he would never let go of Revy.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »