Reviews for Requiem
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
I don't care that its been three years. Update this thing!
Sky chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I just discovered this wonderful story and did not even realize until chapter four that it wasn't complete, and I couldn't stop so, against my better judgement I kept going, then I noticed the last updated date... Really hope this story hasn't been abandoned because I'm really looking forward to the rest. Please update soon!
boasamishipper chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Not the most ORIGINAL this fic may be, but the most WELL-WRITTEN it most definitely is. :)
This is honestly the best John-whump fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style flowed so effortlessly, and I cringed for John, Moriarty is a sick bastard, and Sherlock is awesome, and just...wow. You're amazing. I give you a huge round of applause for coming up with a fic like this. *gives you a standing ovation*
*coughs* So. Um. Is you updating this wonderful fic out of the question? Because I know it's been two years, but I really want to know what happens next. Please? *makes puppy-dog eyes* Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Wonderful job once more,
-Boa :)
Daggers.Silver chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I. Need. MORE!

Wubs John whump! :)

Loving it!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
This is a good story, but you should change the rating to T or M.
CrownsAndConverse chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Aaah, this is so good!

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Update soon, please! I want to find out what happens.

-HobbitLocked
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Oh, my god. This.

THIS.

This is so utterly perfect and amazing and spectacular and well-written and suspenseful and aldhaksbs.

I must have an update.
Boxboxboxboxboxhxjxhysdhfjfjdh chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
NOOOO! YOU CAN'T STOP HERE!
Trouble in the Night chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Ooh, I was wondering if you were going to bring Mycroft into this! Interesting story! I enjoy a bit of Whump! I can't write it though, I'm just not cut out for that... but reading it? Yes!
Oh, poor John. Moriaty is a sick, sick person. Anyway... I'm guessing the phrase 'I broke the toaster!' has some significance?
MoffandAvencore chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Why'd you stop? Why? Why?! I want to know what happens!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Please, keep writing this story! It is not good to make anyone wait this long. Will John be okay? What will happen with Moriarty? I have to know! Please, please continue. This is a really good story, it doesn't deserve to be abandoned. ;)
Don'tSleep chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Next time I package a present, I am going to use a blue ribbon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Ugh! Why isn't this story

finished?
rowsdowersavesus chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I really hope you continue with this sotry. Please don't abandon it, it's really very excellent, I've never read a version of shooting the bomb turning out like this, bravo!
Telula13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gosh that was wicked exciting. I totally can't wait to read the next chapters :D