Reviews for In a Whole New World
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
*wipes tear* Aww, so kawaii! But, what happened to Lazer tag, Akito and going home? Please make a sequel!

† яειкα-sαи †
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Question: How the hay can you be a "top" signer and I think you wrote actress, if you have dyslexia? I mean, its not to be rude! No malice here! But it makes no scence really. Great story though!

† яειкα-sαи †
skylaeatpie chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I couldn't put it down, so to speak. A favorite by far!
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Haha I see what you did there, Sebastian... haha.. awesome story by the way! I'm off to read the rest!
KittyGems chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
love ur story! u should make a sequel. oh and japanese money is called Yen.
heart153 chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
awsome this book i rate it at 5 stars write another book please and tell me when you do because i will be waiting to read it
AFCRose chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
NO IT CAN'T BE THE END! WHAT ABOUT THIER PARENTS?I think I have an idea for a sequal... I'm just going to send it later because typing on my DSi sucks... and I'm supposed to be asleep...MWAHAHA!
Saphyrre chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
For some reason, the name Odd sounds familiar...

Is he from that show Code: Lyoko, or am I just crazy?
AFCRose chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
Okay this has been bugging me for a super long time so I am going to say it! Hatori's name is spelled with an 'A'. Sorry I am a spelling freak! I admit it! But nice chapter! Update soon!
AFCRose chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
NO! KYO DOES NOT LOOK LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER! NOOOOOOOOO!
evioletfox chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
this story is awsome! i love the oc's and the whole movie thing XD
GlassSoul chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Mmm, not bad, but your characters are practicaly screeching, "MARY-SUE, MARY-SUE, MARY-SUE." Seriously, you make everything to perfect and convienent.
paprika-chan chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
meep! i need more! ive become addicted! please show some more parker and maku moments!
Cami chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Viky! Parker's suppossed to be the smart one never getting detention remember!
AFCRose chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
And so the plot deepens... They really

should accidentally find the fruits baskets amine on hulu...

XD