Reviews for Circles
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I think you describe it all perfectly, so much it breaks my heart again. He will indeed always have the true Takizawa inside, and keep falling for Saki.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Really, really pretty. Very sweet. Loved it.
nightrain12345 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Although you didn't ask for a review, I had to give you one. Because this is awesome YAY AKIRAXSAKI. they are soo cute together, seriously wtf is up with the second movie ITS MESSED UP AURGHALKNFDSM;LJANDF;LKNMDLC. THEY DUN UNDERSTAND WHAT US FANGIRLS WANT YA KNOW? but neways i like The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi a lot too, although I haven't finished it :\ can't find anywhere to watch it :'( this was good though, thanks for writing~
DanniDisaster chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You're stlye of writing is a amazing,

i finished the series not too long ago and it had me in tears by the last episode.

It was frustrating to say the least.

But it's still probably my second favorite anime.

I loved this story,

Animefreak126 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I liked this very much. I thought it was really good! Also, I thought it encompassed them perfectly. It seemed real. I think you gave them perfect feelings, those were great frustrations for her to have. I loved the last few lines, the whole thing really, it was just great in general. Write more! There are not enough Eden of the East writers, and it really is an anime like no other, very different. Great job writing this, hope to read more by you soon.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awww I loved it. I wished that more people wrote about Eden of the East. It's such a good series.