Reviews for Dissident
MrsCharlieAckles chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very well details. Get short story. Love how u added in the dog XD Awesome x

I'm working on my own crazies stroy. :) The Crazies Return lol
Savin' Me chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I adooore this! So fantastically-written. Rus was my favourite in the film (beautiful eyes!) and Becca was my second, no dislike for her. And I agree with your AN, he appeared to be a bit sweet on her and I think there could have been something there, in a sequel (if both hadn't been killed of course -_-).

I'm thinking about writing an alternate where they survive (uncontaminated) and Judy & Dave didn't. Or all four survive, but end up being separated. We shall see :)
Zissou Intern chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Cute story, I was hoping to find one with Becca and Russell. The part with the dog gave me chills. Thanks for writing this!
Type Unique Pen Name Here chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
As a Becca fan (and a fan of Danielle Panabaker), I don't understand any hate she gets either. As someone else who also thought Russell was sweet on Becca, I was very happy to see this story (and enjoyed the little hints of it in your other story, which was a great Russell piece). IC and well written; I greatly enjoyed the simplicity of this, the realism to the conversation. It's a sweet moment, but there's an obvious tension without it coming off as overwhelming.