Reviews for A Bunch of Chisame Shipping Fics
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ooooh.

*grin*

Thank you for the Chisame/Chachmaru bit. More? Please?
Hellsender chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
The Takahata segment is taking a turn for the funnier, I thoroughly enjoyed the segment of which they analyzed Chisame's panties and ran it through the database, it would be SO like in the Negima universe to have something like that. And I think Yue and Nodoka's presence were a bit of a necessity since their logic kept the others from jumping the gun. The Evangeline arc was well done too, as I can imagine it was hard to balance, but you did it well by having Chisame as consoling as she can be. And even that, by Christ, I am not at all crazy for the Chisame/Rakan pairing (the one who thought it up in the first place should be drug into a street and shot) you've pulled it off as well as it could've been.
Sereg5 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Very good work, as always. I see that Takahata/Chisame is begging for a continuation. Also, your Rakan is very funny, so that worked out well. Eva's was of course, very good with tugging the heartstrings.

Sereg
Electric Eclectic chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Can you do another Chisame/Chacha-chan, with them ending up in bed? It would sound pretty funny.

ALso, Chisame/Evangeline and Chisame/Mana would be good too. _
Sereg5 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Once again, very nice and yes, we need to see that tea party.

Sereg
Hellsender chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Well, that's a pretty smooth ending for the Chigusa and Yue arc. I was kinda hoping for something juicy between Chisame and Chigusa, but that's ok. You've managed to make the Ako arc more tense, and I like that, can't wait to see how the date turns out.

And congrats on your graduation! I wish you well on your career!
Darkenning chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Yay! Can't wait for the continuation of that fourth one.
Darkenning chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Would it be too much to hope for Chisame/Arika and/or Chisame/Nagi?
Ala Iridia chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
Still reading and enjoying. I especially liked the little bonus at the end. I hope that you do get back to Takahata though as I sense a lot of potential there.
Hellsender chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Hey man, I'm so glad you finally managed to get back on your feet! Even though it was a long time coming, you've managed to bring good romantic fluff for good ol' Chi-chan. The Sakurako part was well played, pretty funny. I don't know anything about Beatrix though but you managed to pull it off well. The Takahata part really caught me off guard but you managed to salvage the awkwardness by taking the viewpoint of the spectators. And the Nodoka part was possibly the best part of the chapter, even though there was no dialogue. Though, it would've been more helpful to establish how it started in the first place, but then again who cares?

I'm looking forward to the next batch! Is there a chance you might pair her with characters from other franchises?
marze09 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
i really like the part about takamichi...
Darkenning chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
"I'll (hopefully) resolve the story in a future installment."

Darn well better! This is great!
marze09 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
i really like the part about kotaro... can't wait for more chapters
OverMaster chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
The Kotaro chapter rocks!

I'm also really eager to see the conclusion of the Chigusa saga. Other than that, not much to say. You have a good control over what you're writing, and I'll prefer to let you run the way you want without restricting you with personal suggestions.
RedSavant chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Hey, JTeeth! I haven't been around the fic thread for a while, so this chapter was completely fresh for me - and I have to say, it was worth the wait.

The whole chapter seems to be about uncertainty, in a way, which is nice. None of Chisame's partners, and sometimes not even Chisame herself, know where they stand with each other; it's a nice thematic touch, I thought. The one complaint I will lodge is the (unnecessary!) swipe at Kotaro/Natsumi fans, though I understand it was important for the purpose of the short.

Anyway, keep up the good work!