Reviews for A Bunch of Chisame Shipping Fics
NoLimit42 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Ako's parts in stories are always full of Woobie moments that I can't help but smile. Nicely done.
Hellsender chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Wow, nice to finally see some more! Well, the ChigusaxChisame part was a little too brief, but apparently I have the feeling that's far from over so I'll give you credit for that. And even though I'm not really crazy for Kotaro (and Chisame isn't either), but like everyone else you managed to pull it off well. The same for AkoxChisame, leaving an open window for another continuation. Overall, I'm quite pleased with your update pal.

Well, I can't think up of other pairings, except of people from other franchises if you're interested.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
If you're looking for bizzare, twisted pairrings, I've got a few up my sleeve

Evangeline, Chachazero, Mana, and if you wanna get REAL twisted

Library Trio foursome, Another Haruna w/ tentacles...

I could go all day with this
Dragonkey258 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
You know, if the case with Sextum is true, I will be amazed.
Huilisti chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
I read the three first parts, but skipped the fourth (though I still got spoiled by the title, gah!). :)

I liked all the ones I read, but the Misa one was definitely my favourite of this bunch :3

If you need any suggestions for pairings, I'd like to see ChisamexNodoka, ChisamexTsukuyomi and/or ChisamexJack Rakan.
Khagerou chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Well this chapter was very very interesting. It was welll written , and the Normal gril X normal girl approach was doen rather well as was the SextumXChisame thing, but i wonder if they were actually active before that time. Well again awaiting your next chapter.
Hellsender chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I'm so glad after a little while you updated. And this is quite an improvement, it's amazing to see how versatile you are. I think you've played the ChisamexChigusa pairing pretty well, executing it in a way I never thought I could, considering Chigusa is probably ten years older than Chisame. I never even considered the whole monkey thing, in one of my commissioned comics it was more...steamy and it involved spiders (a phobia I created for Chisame). Shame that CHigusa didn't have much to say in this chapter, of course there should be more between her and her younger other half soon.

I also loved the second ChisamexYue story and it's certainly more racy than the story with Satomi. Hope we can see more of that.

And like with the other pairings, you pulled off the Misa pairing well too. I think it would be only more hectic with her interacting with Sakurako and Madoka.

Well here's a few more suggestions if you'd like:

Akira: Chisame decides to take a visit to the pool and watch Akira swim. Akira asks Chisame to join, but Chisame is not much of swimmer. Akira then offers to teach, prompting Chisame to strip to her undies.

Mana: Based off a crack story called "Behind the Scenes" by Jarx in Chapter 2. Chisame finds out the REAL side to the 6 foot mercenary, and it SCARES her moreso than usual, yet it seems...alluring.

Ku Fei: Ku Fei tries to get scrawny Chisame into Kung Fu, not without the poor girl falling onto her butt every five seconds.

Asuna: An alternative to the love potion incident. Asuna takes 'Neg's word and downs the love potion, only instead of making Takahata fall in love with her, all of the girls become yuri for her. Asuna runs into Chisame, whom at first, doesn't seem affected and agrees to hide her from their horny, lesbian-turned classmates. When Chisame brings Asuna back to her room, well, Asuna will learn that she made a great mistake!
Dirk Pratt chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
The Natsumi and Setsuna sections were good, but I found the Hakase secton very strange. If you are looking for suggestions, I think Chisame and Akira might be interesting, because it seems that they both have feelings for Negi that they can't or won't admit to, for different reasons.
OverMaster chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
The first two segments were flawless, although in the last one, I have some difficulties seeing Setsuna being more aggressive than Konoka in their relationship.

Regardless, a great effort.

Maybe we could see Kotaro and Chizuru next? Do I dare to hope for Rakan?
omegarulesall chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
pretty good. I think the last one was the best. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Hashkorns chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
The Natsumi one was kind of cute, especially since it delves into Chisame's weird quirk of separating her want to remain in the background and her want to be noticed by the masses.

Though I have to say that by far ChaoChisame is my favorite :P

I think the only thing that can top that would be ... ChisameTsukuyomi D: LOLWUT
Komett chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Wow, just like to say how much I enjoy this fic. Each story is very entertaining, and thank you very much for them )

I have a suggestion/request: A Chisame x Konoka ship set in the same timeline/events as the Chisame x Setsuna one. Maybe Konoka didn't enjoy being with Setsuna because she already wanted Chisame or something...? Regardless, I'd be very very happy to see you give that one a shot ;)

Thanks again
RedSavant chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Another good chapter! Nothing I haven't read already, but it was still good to read them a second time. I wish I was as prolific as you, by the way...

Hm... suggestions... how about Ayaka? I'd love to see the interaction between 3-A's most, well, expressive idiot and their resident snark factory.
Hellsender chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
-I indeed loved the NatsumixChisame part and was impressed how you pulled it off, considering she's one of the least noticed girls in the series. I'm glad you acknowledged how Chisame actually feels about being a net idol yet wants to be normal, it holds meaning that should be expanded in future chapters.

-Indeed, it is the most racy thing you've done so far, :3. I look forward to the other "test subjects" and how Chi will participate in future experiments. I'm expecting it to be MUCH juicier.

-That's pretty much the most emotional pairing you've done so far. And no, I won't hate you for breaking up the most popular pairing of the series. Even though I like it, I was frankly getting sick and tired of it. From my viewpoint, in canon, they seem to treat each other as VERY close sisters. But indeed, I am a strong KonoSetsu supporter (not as much so as AsuSame) and will pray for a happy ending. This pairing is indeed hard to pull off, but I'm glad you managed to do it.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with the ChisamexYuriHarem story so far.
Hellsender chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I wish to bow to you for creating the very thing I've always wanted to create but never had the time for: a ChisamexHarem yuri series. I've got a THEME PARK of ideas for our favorite meganekko tsundere for girls in Negima and in other anime, even a comic I commissioned with her and Chigusa (yes, seriously) hope you can convert to story form. Hope we can talk soon!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »