Reviews for Italian Leather Sofa
MikariStar chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
I enjoyed this update. Looking forward to more!
MikariStar chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I really like what you're written so far. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nenalata chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Hmm...I really like it! I usually don't like AU Harvest Moon stories, but I think you've done a lovely and creative job in tying several games and worlds together, as well as doing a nice job with creative license. The only bone I have to pick with you is about the Italian and French. I usually can understand what they're saying-French, no problem, Italian, I can guess-but it's a huge pain and a lot of effort to keep Google Translator up, constantly copying and pasting the dialogue in. I understand the desire to use a different language like this-I'm not trying to act snooty-but the constant breaking of the fourth wall the reader has to deal with gets aggravating.

Maybe you could use only a few phrases that set a tone for the dialogue while using italics or sommat' to show that it's in Italian/French. Or perhaps offer translations at the bottom, or have an internal monologue of the narrator translating, or anything.

But other than that minor detail, I adored it. Again, very clever and well-thought out.
Mage the Observer chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Overly long names are always welcome...

I worry a little about Popuri, though. She needs help, and knowing your works, I'm not entirely sure she'll get some anytime soon...
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You've got 'lightning' misspelled, but I think the AutoCorrector is more responsible for that than you are.

I'm not exactly sure of what's happening in this story yet, but you have me wanting to find out. Good luck in writing it.
MarianFontz chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Too lazy to translate all those but at least I get to reread it again later with the translations! So far, I'm all in for Claire's character. So looking forward for the next chapter. :)

P.S: I love all your ClairexKai fics. They're all so, so beautiful.
DeAdOlDaCcOuNt chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Yes! Bitchy, stuck-up Claire! 8D You're awesome for doing that. :D You don't see those very often. xD

Is this going to be a multi-chapter story?