Reviews for You Said Yes
kaoru chapter 13 . 3/10
I wish you co tinue this even if this is long o read fanfiction that are 100 chpaters and your story honestly im saying this is very geat no matter how long it is i hope ypu co ti ue and you still decide what you right in the chapetr i hope its the co tinuatio of this story ho estl your a great writer i hope you co tinue this fanfic it everthing a eautiful story of and please update when the next chapter will be realease
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 12 . 1/15
I'm sorry this story is good but sad...im stoping at this chapter cus I could no longer take it. I will get back to reading this once my heart is healed...
fyreprincess15 chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
I love this story very much and I wish you would write the next one soon please.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Are you working on the sequel

Create a one shot to prepare the sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
JESUS CHRIST! BRAVICIMO
The shadow chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Wow so nice
CEKBIOAURORAN chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
GO NEXT HEHE I WANNA FASTER HEHE GANBATE.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
... BRILLIANT!
PlatinumDragon11 chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Ok just finished with the current first volume of this story. I am unhappy that this was it so far, but I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Though there was minor mistakes with using him and her in the story and using had instead of have when stating feelings and expressions but that is easily ignored. Now onto the meat of the story. I was a very great romance story. How real and strongly you portrayed the characters in the their trials and tribulations. The hurt that they felt especially naruto, made me feel how much in pain and sorrow he felt. However the scene where he was waiting for sakura to come back after he got up to go get the ring felt all wrong. He was weak and dizzy, and the way you portrayed it at first he was weak and could barely move around at least not with very much strength. He went and got a ring but it seemed it got it awfully fast and was thinking he might get himself in trouble like not being able to get back to the apartment and falling unconcious in like an ally on the way back or the way to the ring store. Since sakura was not at the hospital long, i would have thought that she would get back to the apartment before him and start panicking in where he went and then try searching for him. But ok he was back at the apartment i could accept that but to be able to move faster than sakura in his weakend and be able to take a hit from her, it was not very believable to me at least. Then being able to over power her at her room door, that just did not feel right at least to me. but i know it is your story and the rest of it was awesome, I like that the reunion happened, i would have like to seen a more first heart breaking issue come up first before understanding and love like sakura was stunned at seeing naruto up and standing in the doorway, and Naruto asks a few questions about if she still wanting a divorce and with her still stunned not really listening her head nods or her silence confirms his worst fears and the tears before he leaves out of the room breaking sakura out of her daze and she has to chase him down to explain to him or something but hey you did a great job, you made a find story, wish you had the next book going but if not then i can pretend it ended with they living and having a great life from here on.
TheExilez chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
Hmm, hopefully the author is still interested in reviews on this particular fanfic. I'm almost finished, but I stopped at this Author's Note (Chap 16) to drop my initial review. I have to say, you have an awesome fic that's written very well, one of my favorite NaruSaku fics. Definitely earning a place in my FF favorites and my personal favorites. I'm going to keep this one short, mostly just commenting on the Sasuke reveal. I trust that it's handled well (why he's there when we 'knew' he died, possibly he had put Sakura under a genjutsu at the gravesite?) and not cliche, but I'm gonna finish it now. I was slightly disappointed having easily guessed this part ages ago, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! Good fic overall, though.
samuraipanda85 chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
That...was a very good analogy. Especially since Naruto has always been associated with sunlight...
PedroTacoLopez chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
I understand that you are pre med but please finish this damn story! I've reread thisat least 20 times. This next part be worth the wait of 4 excruciating years! love the story but way too much angst in this !
Dreux Samuel Trojan chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
This weird Sakura you've created is pissing me off. I want to smack the hell out of her.
rzpr0t0 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Worth the wait? It was!
xxnarufanxx chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
wonderful story! on to the sequel :D