Reviews for You Said Yes
nsnively chapter 4 . 6/3
At this point I really dont like how they are forcing her to be in a relationship, it doesn't fit Naruto, or Tsunade
So did u just change your mind about making a sequel
romeosami7 chapter 12 . 3/8
this is so stupid
romeosami7 chapter 3 . 3/8
what the fuck is this?
aajimo chapter 18 . 2/28
For some reason I remembered this fanfiction last week and decided to reread it. I have to say I still enjoyed reading it. I'm not sure if you still read your reviews but if you do I just want to say it was a good read again.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 18 . 2/11
Where is the sequel?
Danny Ketchum chapter 18 . 1/7
Give the me the sequel before i explode please. Other then that, excellent story that really stuck to Naruto and Sakura's personalities and characteristics. Great narrative and grammar, great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
*blush *
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
This is getting good
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
Please continue i been waiting for a long time i cant wait tk read your amazing story
Trish chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Type your review here. Great story but why so short
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Thanks for the story
kaoru chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
I wish you co tinue this even if this is long o read fanfiction that are 100 chpaters and your story honestly im saying this is very geat no matter how long it is i hope ypu co ti ue and you still decide what you right in the chapetr i hope its the co tinuatio of this story ho estl your a great writer i hope you co tinue this fanfic it everthing a eautiful story of and please update when the next chapter will be realease
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
I'm sorry this story is good but sad...im stoping at this chapter cus I could no longer take it. I will get back to reading this once my heart is healed...
fyreprincess15 chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
I love this story very much and I wish you would write the next one soon please.