Reviews for You Said Yes
krislovesgd chapter 18 . 5/31
This story was awesome... Loved it. It was frustrating at frustrating at first especially sakura but as I read on i understood.
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 2/17
At first i didn't like the way you portrayed Sakura, but reading the entire story i understand why. I actually dreaded the way you made Sakura treat Naruto, however that dread turned to curiosity, which kept me wanting to continue the story.
Got to say your story is awesome, HOWEVER you suck at the sametime for choosing not to finish the story, and make a sequel...
Danny Ketchum chapter 18 . 1/18
I read this story about 10 times at least. WHERE IS THE SEQUEL?! Don't pull this stereotypical fanfic writer's block shit, I'm tired of it. This is too good to end!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
How Naruhina fans still salty when they got their forced cracked pairing? they stay coming on narusaku stuff talking garbage like. they quick to call us salty but act salty twenty four seven, Mad because deep down they know narusaku should’ve happened and if not for last minute changes and money plus greed. It would’ve happened. stay mad tho, hinata put him in that scarf genjutsu and finally he will die in boruto series soon, thank god. This manga has truly fallen because of obsessed hinatards.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2017
OK. NO means NO, no matter what. Married or not, No is NO.
FlyLynn00 chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
Okay I nearly threw my phone across the room when I read “I have decided to cut this story..” until I read the rest of it haha, great job by the way! Had me squealing in my seat the whole time reading your story! I can’t wait to read the rest of your works!
nsnively chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
At this point I really dont like how they are forcing her to be in a relationship, it doesn't fit Naruto, or Tsunade
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2017
So did u just change your mind about making a sequel
romeosami7 chapter 12 . 3/8/2017
this is so stupid
romeosami7 chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
what the fuck is this?
aajimo chapter 18 . 2/28/2017
For some reason I remembered this fanfiction last week and decided to reread it. I have to say I still enjoyed reading it. I'm not sure if you still read your reviews but if you do I just want to say it was a good read again.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 18 . 2/11/2017
Where is the sequel?
Danny Ketchum chapter 18 . 1/7/2017
Give the me the sequel before i explode please. Other then that, excellent story that really stuck to Naruto and Sakura's personalities and characteristics. Great narrative and grammar, great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2016