Reviews for You Said Yes
TheExilez chapter 16 . 3/4
Hmm, hopefully the author is still interested in reviews on this particular fanfic. I'm almost finished, but I stopped at this Author's Note (Chap 16) to drop my initial review. I have to say, you have an awesome fic that's written very well, one of my favorite NaruSaku fics. Definitely earning a place in my FF favorites and my personal favorites. I'm going to keep this one short, mostly just commenting on the Sasuke reveal. I trust that it's handled well (why he's there when we 'knew' he died, possibly he had put Sakura under a genjutsu at the gravesite?) and not cliche, but I'm gonna finish it now. I was slightly disappointed having easily guessed this part ages ago, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! Good fic overall, though.
samuraipanda85 chapter 6 . 2/23
That...was a very good analogy. Especially since Naruto has always been associated with sunlight...
PedroTacoLopez chapter 17 . 1/2
I understand that you are pre med but please finish this damn story! I've reread thisat least 20 times. This next part be worth the wait of 4 excruciating years! love the story but way too much angst in this !
InsensitiveWench chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
This weird Sakura you've created is pissing me off. I want to smack the hell out of her.
rzpr0t0 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Worth the wait? It was!
xxnarufanxx chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
wonderful story! on to the sequel :D
Demonic girl111 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Yo finish the story already! I want to know how it ends! Please hurry and update or do that damn sequel already! The wait is killing me! I love this story!
C.f chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
IT doesn't make sense in the beginning but I commend you for the story. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;*)
ad chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
Great story
Please continue..
AD chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
Great story
Please continue..
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Bueno espero leer esa secuela que has mencionado... besos.
In another life 1 chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
Wow. I will be impatiently waiting for the sequel and anything else you ever decide to write. The characterisation was so on pin for everyone. I absolutely adored the glimpses into the other couples, especially matsuri and gaara, it just gave a really nice break between the angst. I'm so happy that you have them a fresh start, and hopefully the sequel will develop the dynamic of naruto and sakura's relationship rather than them running away from eachother. Maybe a real wedding ceremony? Anyways I'm sure any thing you will be great, and I'm just going to have to distract myself till the sequel comes out. Seriously great job! I adored your writing and the content.
In another life 1 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
So far I am really excited about reading this. It seems really original which is such a relief because after a while fanfiction scan get repetitive. I have a feeling that I am going to get super frustrated with Sakura. But I've always considered that the best stories are the ones that can evoke emotion from the reader! Yay! I haven't been this happy about a fanfiction in a while.
Jasesmiles chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
DAMMIT I can't believed you ended it here! Ugh I would've hated you but since you've produce such an amazing story here I'll let it go...
I have to say that this is really really really a well written story, it's so hard to come by and I'm glad that I read it. At first I really hated Sakura for treating Naruto like this but on the inside she wants him too, it broke my heart :( And then you gave us some steamy love scenes which I'm really thankful for after reading so much of angst between them (I love lemons btw xD) When I read the chapter in which Naruto leaves Konoha when Sakura just realised her love for him I thought "wow, you're damn cruel" but yeah this is how life is and without Naruto leaving, Sakura wouldn't have loved him more and wouldn't have trained to be stronger. Now that they FINALLY meet each other you decided to stop and write a sequel and we readers have to wait (for god knows how long) until it is posted, I really want to cry now because this is too awesome of a story and I want to read the next chapter NOW :( I know that it takes time for an author to produce good stories but I wish that you can keep us updated on how your writing is progressing, cause I really want to know if you're continuing with writing the sequel now.
On another note, I love the other couples in your story. First of all, TenTen and Neji. I rarely or should I say never read fics about this couple and I'm glad that you wrote them here. I'm also glad that Hinata found happiness with an OC, Hitaru, I hope that Kishimoto will let it happen in the manga :) Btw the Girl Talk chapter was so cute! I love the girls' friendship and how they help cheer Sakura up and solve her problems.
Lastly, I hope you continue writing your sequel as promised and post the chapter soon! I'm so looking forward to it. I need to see more fluff between Naruto and Sakura and not just angst, a lemon would be preferable *winkwink*
Tifah 98 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014