Reviews for There's Something In Between You And I
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Welcome back! I have really been missing LP and then one of my favorite LP writers comes along with an new piece. I love it, it's so LP. I have missed your writing and hope to see more of you soon. Angsty one-shots are my favorite and you are so good with them.

Honestly, welcome back!
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
loved this especially the ending. can't wait for more from you! I've missed seeing fics from you!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow! A New Leyton story! Just when I thought there wouldn't be anymore good ones. Thanks so much! Great little one shot.
julianafun chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aww that was so fucking beautiful!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Loved it! It gave a nice interlude to the huge amounts of work i have to complete so thank you for that!
Socrat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I was so happy to see a new story by you!Not that I have stopped re-reading the old ones,but it's always great to have fresh usual,you never fail to completely capture the essence of Lucas and doesn't matter if they are not a couple for the largest part of the story,you can still feel them together and it is this fact that makes me love your final part when we get to see them with their family,is the icing on the cake and simply story!
Lexie-Rae chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really loved this.

Such perfect and typical Leyton, spending their time with other people when they both always knew. And for it to take a heart attack for their stubborn broody denial to fall away, well that's them all over!

It's always gonna be there. I love how you took the time through all of their other relationships to really show this. It was so in character, so true to them and so gripping. The will they/won't they was brilliant but of course I'm over the mood that they finally gave up the acts.

Loved it,

Lexie :)
br0kenbranch chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Can I just say that it's amazing to see you writing again! I really missed you, and your work!

I've been rereading your work the past few days, and then this new one shot pops up, and it really made my day! I really needed a LP fix and you totally provided that!

I loved the story. At the beginning I really didn't know where you wanted to go with this...I really needed to figure out what exactly happened between BLP, but I guess that's part of the mystery that intrigued me, I wanted and needed to continue reading!

I love the dynamic between Lucas and Peyton; the tension, the connection...just everything It was really recognisable to me. The reactions Peyton gave to some of Lucas' comments were spot on, I fell like Peyton could have said that on the show.

And I love the stream of consciousness bits you added. All of a sudden we go from a third person narrator to Peyton's or Lucas' thoughts, they weren't intrusive or annoying

they were however unexpected. that's when I saw that you've really grown as a writer. Like I said before I've been reading your earlier work, and it really really shows how much you've grown.

Your earlier work more or less was based on dialogue, later on you became much more descriptive ( you know describing scenery, feelings etc) and now you've found a perfect balance between those two things.

I really hope that you'll continue to evolve in your writing, because it's great to see writers grow and evolve in their stories, it's really a pleasure to read!

Anyway I hope this review wasn't too boring...I'm just really glad to have you back, and I hope that you'll continue with either your chapter stories or some one shots, because it doesn't matter what you'll post, I'll be waiting for it!

xx

Alyssa
Monse chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I am so happy you wrote another story,it was so beautifully written-as always!I really loved the inevitability of LP in this,it reminded of why I kept watching through the second part of season 5.I am hoping for more amazing stories from you!
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
loved it. Such a happy ending!
AaBb chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Welcome back loved this story please right more xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It's so great to see you back! I really liked this, and it was refreshing to see your work again! Can't wait for more!
kylielink chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
liked it.
L164 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ahh I love this! I've missed your leyton stories so much! xoxo
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010