Reviews for Danny Partridge, Private Eye
KatPartridge chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I'm loving this!
I got a kind of Magnum PI ish vibe here (which is what I look for in these kind of investigating stories)
I can't wait for more!
I'm just hoping that future chapters will bring about a mystery or something... because it is titled "Danny Partridge, Private Eye"...so I'm just waiting for the PI-ing to start :)
Over all a great story and can't wait for more!
Susan chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
The story is good and i like that Shirley is in love. I also like the funny parts between danny and keith.
Possy chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Hurry up, and finish the story. This is getting good.
Possy chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Love it! Danny is such a brat. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I am sorry I haven't been reviewing. My computer doesn't always let me, send out messages. I have loved reading this story so far. The characters are true to how they were on the show. Please don't stop writing. Possy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Please finish i love the P.F. I am only 21 and i have seen all 4 seasons of the P.F. on dvd
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Ha ha! Danny and Rueben are caught again! :D Though short, this was a silly and quite amusing little chapter. Thanks for the update!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
hey!

i'm sooo glad u updated!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update again soon! - :)
That70sGirl99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice Fanfic! By The way I love this show and David Cassidy as well!

I was born in the wrong generation to! I abouslty love the 1960s and the 1970s! We should talk more often :)
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Hey this was great! I really liked this chapter: I could envision it all in my head and a lot of the dialogue I could see coming straight from out of the show. This little chapter was definitely well worth the wait. Thanks!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
hey!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Yes! More Rueben! As always that poor man is getting himself conned into playing a part in yet another one of Danny’s ridiculous plans! LOL! Oh my! I liked this chapter! My only compliant is your transition from Danny’s POV to Rueben’s POV was a little rocky. Maybe it was just a typo (the little three-stars-in-a-row don’t show up in stories on this site, so if you had them in there, they disappeared)? Anyhow, great chapter! I’m anxious to see what happens next! :)
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
"Now we don't get to be rich anymore. " LOL! Oh that was funny! I think that was my favorite little line. I’ll have to say, your Tracy is my favorite character in this fiction! Another entertaining chapter and now onto number six…
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
GASP! Danny was going to rob the fountain? LOL. Well, at least he got what was coming to him! :) My only complaint is I got a little confused as to who your POV character was in this chapter. It seems to start out as Danny and then turn to Keith and then go back to Danny. Just an observation. Cute chapter. Now on to Chapter Five…
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I really like your Tracy character. She’s so cute! I also like the little bit of humor you have woven in here. Every story needs a little comic relief I always say and yours has just as much as the show! :) Well, here’s going on to chapter four…